Toyota Financial / Toyota is unwilling to negotiate.
My sister cecilia sanchez owns a toyota tundra 2003. Her toyota financial account is [protected]. She has no job. She has fallen on hard times. Her car has been reposessed and is inpounded. The payoff amount we were told is $6180. 57. I am willing to help my sister and payoff a lesser amount as my credit limit is lower. We need toyota to help us out. I spoke to darian gavin at the [protected] xt 49544.
Gavin has told me that that amount is non negotiable. I am asking anybody in toyota why would it not be negotiable this is the usa, a capitalist country where deas get made every day all over the place. The economy is bad.
Toyota would be irresponsible to release the car back by re instating the account again since my sister would then have to make payments to them and to me for the money i am helping her to get her car back. If i loan her the money using my credit line, then she would only have to re - pay me and not to toyota. We need to make a busines desition for me to help her, toyota by lowering the amount required to payoff, my sister having a car to go look for a job and make payments to me. With all due respect, toyota is not making a business desition.
More Toyota Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota Financial / Toyota Motor Credit - Late payments difficulties 
- Toyota Financial Services - Rip off 
- Toyota Financial Services - I hate them 
- Toyota Financial Services - Title processing
- Toyota Financial Services - toyota unwilling to negotiate II
- Toyota Financial Services - car loan
- Toyota Financial / Toyota Motor Credit - Toyota stole my car
- Toyota Financial Services - Refuses to re-negotiate terms
- Toyota Financial Services - Lease buyout
- Toyota Financial Services - Wrong Loan Calculations