Toyota Du Maroc, Route Cotiere 111 Km 11.5 Sidi Bernoussi Zenata, Casablanca, Moroccoservice

I purchased a RAV4 2.5 Liter Hybrid (5) Door, from their dealership located AT Route de Casablanca km13 Suscurssia, Marrakech, Morocco. On the 18th of October, 2018, the vehicle was delivered on 22 October with an odometer reading of 265 kilometers, no temporary license plates had been issued, there was barely enough fuel in the gas tank to reach the nearest service station located 2 kilometers away. The vehicle was not prepared for delivery, despite them knowing I was to pick up the vehicle late in the afternoon. The floor coverings were still in the trunk, the seats were still wrapped in delivery plastic and the vehicle did not contain a service manual.
I have returned and talked to the commercial attendant Mr. Yousef Alaoui on three occasions, requesting the service manual, (6) weeks have now passed and still no manual. Each time I ask Mr. Alaoui he seems to be more abrasive and offended that I'm asking for the manual that should have accompanied the vehicle upon delivery.
I have attempted to locate the vehicle VIN:JTMYR3EV00D051411 posted on the driver's door, on numerous websites to no avail, the history of where and when the vehicle was produced should be available for review through the VIN.

Tg