Toyota / poor quality product!
Toyota is really taking its customers in the middle east for a ride. It produces a single owner's manual for all its Models. So Toyota Prado of all shades and sizes will all be described in the similar manual and if the owner does not understand it he will have to keep guessing which features are available in the car or not available.
Toyota is selling its 6 Cylinder Prado in the middle east for $ 36000 without Any stability or traction control. Most of the dealers in the middle east are staffed by under trained staff or deliberately fudge on features or safety elements.
Even after setting one back by $36K, the car comes with only 2 airbags and poor brakes. All the features of the car available to customers in Europe and Australia are not available to customers in the middle east. All you see is dozens of closed buttons with no use (reserved for features which were not given to customer's in the middle east).
Any car from the competition is available at 75% of the price of Toyota is Curtain Airbags and Stability and Traction control Programs. Toyota is truly fleecing its customers with a VERY HIGH PRICE AND VERY POOR PRODUCTS AND SPECIFICATIONS.
Since the awareness about cars and independent test rides and critiques are few and far between, Toyota is profiting at the cost and life of the customers in the middle east.
More Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - product
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2011 camry visor problem
- Toyota - 95 year old woman bought a new toyota prius 2007 need a new touch screen
- Toyota Motor Corporation - service and attitudes
- Toyota Motor Corporation - officers