ToyGlobe.com / no delivery, no customer service

I ordered in december 2008 some Simpson-figurines. Toyglobe immediately took the money: 225€ (I am from Europe) but now, a month later, nothing has arrived yet. I wrote 4 mails, but they ignore them.
I would say, these people are crooks, if I don't get my money back and my order is not delivered, these people should be judged for fraud. Don't know what I can do, but I will take advice from a lawyer.

A  22nd of Jan, 2009 by
Yes, I ordered one item from Toyglobe and they could not deliver that and they promised to refund my order. They never did it! I have tried to reach them with a lot of emails but they have not respond. This company sucks and they are criminals who only cheat money from customers. I recommend everybody, don`t ever buy anything from ToyGlobe!
Ovaska from Finland
A  30th of Jan, 2009 by
The exact same thing happened to me. I placed my order with Toyglobe on Dec 6, 2008. Toyglobe charged my credit card for $95.66 on Dec. 10 for 3 action figures. A few weeks later, I received one action figure and an invoice saying the other 2 would be shipped within 2 to 3 weeks. Well, I waited but never received the items. I called them last friday and left a Voicemail. They emailed me saying they would refund my credit card. SEVEN days later, I have not received a refund, and no reply to my emails and phone calls. Hence, I am writing bad reviews about Toyglobe on every website I can find.
A  9th of Feb, 2009 by
same with me, i ordered 2 figures for Christmas, after 45 days no figures no money, what can we do?
A  2nd of Sep, 2009 by
"All shipments are insured and trackable."

That's a lie. Jun 16? Almost 3 months?

Let me tell you: I'm buying things about all arround the wolrd. Even from China, the thinks NEVER takes longer than 2 months.

This is my 4th e-mail. No tracking code. What this mean? I've been stolen!

So, lets do this. You could at least send the tracking code (so I'll kknow that the product exists), or you admit that the product have not been sent yet, and GIVE BACK MY MONEY!

Just to let you know: I have 4 free hours a day. If I have not a answer until today, I'll begin a crusade on all foruns and complains, and blogs about toys all over the internet, in 5 languages I know. No, its not a great work, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V is very fast for a message with this truth.

And more. I have family and friends in USA and Canada, and they will look forward your company.

A  28th of Apr, 2010 by
I was about to order a doll for my daughter at the price of $45.95. This price was way cheaper than the prices of RELIABLE stores such as Amazon. THANK GOD I didin't order from them. THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD!! COMPLETELY FAKE! Reading all these innocent people's stories of how they have gotten scammed by these criminals makes me wonder why their buisness has not been shut down yet! I just think that THIS IS TOTALLY UNFAIR TO PEOPLE!!!