ToyGlobe.com / Fraud and cheating

United States Review updated:

I purchased a plush sonic toy, the debit was paid through my credit card. It was for my autistic child who had lost his. Never received the toy, unable to call or talk to anyone about it, mailbow full. My autistic son waited for sonic to arrive in the mail and it never came. I hope they close this store down.
Va

Comments

Ke
  4th of Dec, 2008
i ordered a set of sonic plush toys for my son for christmas in October . so far i have emailed toyglobe 6 times and gotten no reply as to when i might recieve the toys, it is now December, also my account has been debited the 100 euro it is costing, but no word from them . im very disappointed as we can not get any sonic toys here in ireland and my son loves sonic and knuckles.
Ju
  22nd of Feb, 2009
Has passed long time, did you received the toy?
  2nd of Sep, 2009
"All shipments are insured and trackable."

That's a lie. Jun 16? Almost 3 months?

Let me tell you: I'm buying things about all arround the wolrd. Even from China, the thinks NEVER takes longer than 2 months.

This is my 4th e-mail. No tracking code. What this mean? I've been stolen!

So, lets do this. You could at least send the tracking code (so I'll kknow that the product exists), or you admit that the product have not been sent yet, and GIVE BACK MY MONEY!

Just to let you know: I have 4 free hours a day. If I have not a answer until today, I'll begin a crusade on all foruns and complains, and blogs about toys all over the internet, in 5 languages I know. No, its not a great work, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V is very fast for a message with this truth.

And more. I have family and friends in USA and Canada, and they will look forward your company.

Thanks
  2nd of Sep, 2009
"All shipments are insured and trackable."

That's a lie. Jun 16? Almost 3 months?

This is my 4th e-mail. No tracking code. What this mean? I've been stolen!

Thanks