TOYGLOBE / products not delivered

1 5480 rue Vanden-Abeele SaintLaurent, Québec, Canada Review updated:
Phone: (514) 856-1555

Ordered from them in July of 2008. They said the charge didn't go through..this is for a complete set of series one Halo 3 figures and a 12" Master Chief Pre-order...so a fair bit of money to me at least. They finally charged it on September 4th again. Then they did not ship...for weeks...four weeks..I complained biweekly and then daily to them. Finally, on the day I submitted a complaint to the credit card company and had the charge rescinded, they said they shipped...would be there in 5 days...10 days later it arrived, without the 12" MC and now I got rebilled on my credit card and contact them frequently asking if I will get my product again ( 12" MC)...crappy service...crappity-crap-crap

Ja

Comments

2nd of Sep, 2009

"All shipments are insured and trackable."

That's a lie. Jun 16? Almost 3 months?

Let me tell you: I'm buying things about all arround the wolrd. Even from China, the thinks NEVER takes longer than 2 months.

This is my 4th e-mail. No tracking code. What this mean? I've been stolen!

So, lets do this. You could at least send the tracking code (so I'll kknow that the product exists), or you admit that the product have not been sent yet, and GIVE BACK MY MONEY!

Just to let you know: I have 4 free hours a day. If I have not a answer until today, I'll begin a crusade on all foruns and complains, and blogs about toys all over the internet, in 5 languages I know. No, its not a great work, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V is very fast for a message with this truth.

And more. I have family and friends in USA and Canada, and they will look forward your company.

Thanks