TOYGLOBE / TOTAL DISGRACE

1 Canada Review updated:

I ordered some Cars movie cars from this company in November 2008 and have never received anything nor have my queries ever been responded too or phonecalls answered. Yet they charged my credit card in an instant. Judging by all the other complaints they are just a bunch of thieving ### who should be sent to jail. I will only feel better about the christmas present my son never got once this has been achieved.

Comments

2nd of Sep, 2009

"All shipments are insured and trackable."

That's a lie. Jun 16? Almost 3 months?

Let me tell you: I'm buying things about all arround the wolrd. Even from China, the thinks NEVER takes longer than 2 months.

This is my 4th e-mail. No tracking code. What this mean? I've been stolen!

So, lets do this. You could at least send the tracking code (so I'll kknow that the product exists), or you admit that the product have not been sent yet, and GIVE BACK MY MONEY!

Just to let you know: I have 4 free hours a day. If I have not a answer until today, I'll begin a crusade on all foruns and complains, and blogs about toys all over the internet, in 5 languages I know. No, its not a great work, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V is very fast for a message with this truth.

And more. I have family and friends in USA and Canada, and they will look forward your company.

Thanks