Toy Truck / Amazon really disappoints!

I ordered a Toy Truck for delivery in Portland. According to UPS the item was already in Portland on Feb 29 - and today is 11 days later - March 11. So I wrote to Amazon and ask them to ask UPS why the item is stuck in Portland and not delivered to my address and Amazon immediately and unilaterally processed a refund for me. But I did not want the refund and told them so. This was last week. Today I asked Amazon to check on UPS - and again I got the exact cookie cutter response saying they will give me a refund. I don't know what to think of this. Don't these guys understand simple English? A very poor and bad Amazon experience indeed. Amazon service has deteriorated to nothing.

Comments

• Ba
      10th of Apr, 2008

I've been an Amazon customer for years and have noticed that the last few items I've purchased from them took an unreasonable amount of time to ship. In fact I've been notified by Amazon that a purchase has been cancelled only to have it arrive a day or two later. Maybe they've become so big that they can't keep track of what each department of the company is doing.

It's not just the free super saver shipping that's become slow. I've noticed it takes about the same amount of time to get an item from them when I've ordered express too!