Toy Store Inc. / Order never received

FL, United States Review updated:

Order #1108 was place on 3/19/08
Got a confirmation #A2986962FD
Description: 1 Lego Star Wars Hoth Rebel Base 7666
Amount paid through Paypal: $158.49 (including shipping and handling)
Can not find their address nor phone number on their web-site!
Send the store four different e-maols requesting status of the order and a tracking number. Let the company know how discontent I was about the transaction. Only got two answers and they were automatic text without explicit information. On 4/3/08 called my credit card and informed about the mentioned transaction and is being disputed. My credit card company informed me that they paid them the day when the order was placed.
Please help me and make sure that this does not happen to anyone else!!! I found them throught google and their web-site seems to be legitimate.
Sincerely

Comments

Cy
  10th of Oct, 2008
To Whom It May Concern:
I made a purchase from the above online store on august 18, 2008. The charge on my MasterCard cleared and I was sent the attached email, acknowledging my purchase and claiming a delivery was forthcoming. I tracked the delivery, but the USPS has not acknowledged receipt of the package.
I too have made numerous attempts to contact the company via the phone number and website provided:
I have written to alert the BBB of the presence of the fraudulent website so that others may be warned.
I will also contact the USPS fraud department
Sm
  6th of Jan, 2009
Ordered Christmas Present at Toy Store Inc. Ordered Cranium Family Fun Game on December 5, 2008 for $26. 99. Received confirmation number 4453174051
for the order on the same day. But order never shipped. Emailed sales@toystoreinc.com, multiple times, at least 8 times, without any response. No phone number or address on website to contact. Still no response to emails to this day, and confirmation number on website states that the order never shipped. I have been charged on my credit card and will follow up with credit card company regarding this issue.
Tw
  4th of Dec, 2009

Toy Rocket Inc. - Better Business Bureau
Ohio

I just filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau on this company!
Un
  30th of Mar, 2014
i want to buy a toy which is very expensive but they have it very cheap which do i ???