Toy Rocket / Avoiding my inquiry about a refund.

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Seven months ago I ordered a Muppet character doll: Camilla the Chicken, from Toy Rocket. I paid $21.94 for it. Several weeks after my account was charged I received an email from Toy Rocket saying the product was back ordered. I had the choice of either being refunded the money or wait until it became available. Because my daughter really wanted the chicken doll and there was no hurry, I said to go ahead and send it when it became available. Six months later I got to thinking that the doll would never become available so I emailed the company saying that I'd now like a refund. I never received a response from them regarding my email. I decided to try another tactic-phoning the company. I've made five phone calls, but have only gotten their answering machine. They've never returned my calls. The last time I called I wasn't able to leave a message because their voice mail box was full. I don't know what else to do. Maybe $21.94 isn't much money to be upset over, but it's the principle. I feel like I've been ripped off!

Comments

• To
      14th of Jan, 2009

Hello Michelle,
    This is Audrey from Toyrocket.com We noticed your issue here and wanted to help. We dont have any record of messages from you but would be pleased to issue you a full refund. Please email orders@toyrocket.com with your order number and you will receive a response and full refund within 24 hours. We apologize for responding via this post but the info you provided in the post was not enough for us to find your order and contact you directly. Thanks again.
    Audrey