Toy Arsenal / Broken merchandise, unclaimed return

1 19145 Parthenia St.Northridge, CA, United States Review updated:

My son paid for an airsoft gun online. It was broken when it arrived. We emailed and they tried to tell us how to repair ourselves. It didn't work. They told us to send it back for replacement, we did. They returned it back to us unclaimed. When we inquired, we were stalled repeatedly and lied to. They said they were in the process of repairing it when we received it back, unopened. For four months we have been trying to fix the problem with no result or answer. A genuine rip-off! We lost $63.04 and the shipping.

Va

Comments

3rd of Nov, 2008

We got the two machine guns. My son had to receive 100 % for a week to get to order these. One was broken in the box. One fell apart in his hand as he was holding it. His phone number doesn't even give you an option to leave a message. He is breaking kids hearts and doesn't even care. If I do not receive the refund I requested I will report him to the BBB. His product is garbage. I recommend not to purchase from this site. His toy guns are no better than the dollar tree.

• Ta
      16th of Dec, 2011

I paid $70 for stocking stuffers for my kids and was appalled when I opened the box. I expected some fun toy guns, binoculars, etc., and it was absolute junk! You get stuff for free from magazine subscriptions better than this. I packed it back up to return (didn't even show my kids, it would have been broken in a few seconds) and now find there is no way to contact these people! Their website says they don't accept returns unless it has a return number on the outside of the box that they have to give you, and you have to return it within three days. The message on their "order" phone number says they are only open for a few hours four days a week! I think this is a really bad company, I can't believe they haven't been shut down. I am really disappointed in myself that I spent so much on a worthless company I knew nothing about!

• Ho
      27th of Dec, 2011

H.Shapses
    I spent 76 dollars for a toy gun for my grandson I didn't realize it was broken . I got the same recording the other people did but I am on the phone right now with my credit card company and I will ask my account be credited for the 76 dollars.