Townhouselinens.com / Townhouse Linens sold me products that are no longer manufactured
Townhouse Linens sold me products that are no longer manufactured. I had to find this out by calling the distribution center, as no one from Townhouse Linens (TL) will communicate with me. I called TL and left two messages, as no one answers the phone. I received no call back. I have since left three email messages. Would you like to guess? No one has replied.
I will keep the merchandise that was substituted, as I'm afraid if I return the merchandise, I may not get a credit back to my account.
I will not use this company again.
More Townhouselinens.com Complaints & Reviews
- Townhouselinens.com - I placed an order with townhouselinens and the next day they abruptly canceled my order 
- Townhouselinens.com - Did not refund money 
- Townhouselinens.com - Avoid dealing with this ppl 
- Townhouselinens.com - Townhouselinens.com charged me $200+ for non existent items
- Townhouselinens.com - Use another e-shop instead
- Townhouselinens.com - Still no delivery of the order 
- Townhouse Linens - out of stock merchandise and no contact