Town Fair Tire / service not performed

Re Dec 28, 2015

12/28/2015. I made an appointment a week in advance to have tires rotated and air pressure balanced in all four tires. On arrival they took my information printed a sheet with the time on it of 16:49. I was told it would be up to 1.5 hours before they could get to my car as they had been slammed all day. I told them to call me when the car was ready. I left and went to my car and locked my laptop in the trunk. I then called my daughter about the delay and told her I was going to Subway to get dinner. At 5:05 p.m. (17:04) I got a call from the service department saying my car was ready. I said, "what" and the man repeated that my car was ready. I said the tire have been rotated and air put into the tires. He said yes. I said that was very quick. He said we are trying to get these out as soon as possible. I walked back to the car. It was moved over two spots and doors were unlocked. I turned on the engine and pushed the check features to find the pressure was still all off and where they were when I drove in. I went in and called them on this. The sent me to moved the car in front of one of the bays. It took 10 minutes for someone to come out and put air into the tires. There is no way they rotated the tire in the 15 minutes between printing the paper and calling me especially since I was in view of the car for 10 of those minutes. They also wrote my car mileage as being 76125 miles when it was actually 78510 so they never even looked at that. A false free rotation sheet was printed for work they never did. They lied to me. Never preformed the work I made an appointment to have done and cost me time from work and about 85 extra miles of travel to get there and back for nothing.