Town Fair Tire / worst service ever!
Brought two vehicles in for new tires. On the first vehicle when we went to pick it up the person driving our vehicle came whipping thru the parking lot with no lights on and it was dark. They almost crashed into another vehicle. Then they couldn't figure out how to get the key out of the ignition. We sat there and watched this. Then came the second vehicle. They called to say the car was ready but they could not do the alignment due to a part freezing up so they would have to give me a credit. So I go in and ask if they applied the credit to my credit card account and the response I got was um the person who does credits won't be in until Monday give him a call then. Monday comes I call to get my credit and they tell me that anyone can give a credit. Then he tells me that I can get the part fixed within 30 days and bring my car back so they can do the alignment. I told him please just give me the credit because I will just have my mechanic do the alignment when they fix the part. He then told me that I have to bring the receipt from the other company stating this was done within the 30 days then they would give me the credit. I spoke with several people. It got to the point where when we tried to speak with them they just hung up on us. When someone went down to speak with them they were very rude, loud, and cussing at them. This is the poorest customer service I have encountered in my life. Something needs to be done.
More Town Fair Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Town Fair Tire - lug bolts damage 
- Town Fair Tire - charging for services that come free 
- Town Fair Tire - I will never go back
- Town Fair Tire - double charging 
- Town Fair Tire - terrible service &pricing scam 
- Hankook Tire - rebate 2018
- Hankook Tire - New cars tyre is busted
- Hankook Tire - tire vibration on first 3 miles on ventuss1noble2 size 255/50r20
- Hankook Tire - 205/50 r17 93v xl bsw hankook winter icept @320
- Hankook Tire - unethical behavior