Town Fair Tire / delayed order

875 Merriam Ave, Leominster, MA 01453, Leominster, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9784668801

Ordered Snow Tires was told they would be in next day, three days later I still do not have the tires.
Customer service is horrible. the employees have attitudes. Maybe someone should educate them on how to talk to a customer with respect. They need to stop talking at customers and talk with customers.
Remember it is a tire company and there are plenty of others out here to choose from. I have waited long enough for tires and I will not go back to the store for any tire, to include the ones under warranty. I will also ensure i tell others about the bad experience. facebook and linkedin are the easiest ways to pass the word. the employees at this town fair tire just do not realize how those websites will pass the word around in minutes and can hurt a business, a business they do not own but they represent. if the owners do not check up on their companies and employees often, then the employees will drive down sales and service because there is no one watching them and checking on them. i have no photos because i do not want to go there and take a picture of the inconsiderate employee.

Hy
Feb 13, 2015

Comments

• Rj
      27th of Jul, 2010
    Town Fair Tire - Worthless warranty
    Town Fair Tire
    Nashua
    New Hampshire

Town Fair Tire sucks. Posted my experience here. Don't ever shop these guys. They will not honor their warranty, tires, or work.

• Bu
      9th of Oct, 2010

I had the exact same thing happen. My tires were almost exactly one year old and one developed a bubble. Because I have an all-wheel drive that means four new tires, another $600+. I bought at Firestone this time. Town Fair Sucks. Criminals.