Town Fair Tire / delayed order
Ordered Snow Tires was told they would be in next day, three days later I still do not have the tires.
Customer service is horrible. the employees have attitudes. Maybe someone should educate them on how to talk to a customer with respect. They need to stop talking at customers and talk with customers.
Remember it is a tire company and there are plenty of others out here to choose from. I have waited long enough for tires and I will not go back to the store for any tire, to include the ones under warranty. I will also ensure i tell others about the bad experience. facebook and linkedin are the easiest ways to pass the word. the employees at this town fair tire just do not realize how those websites will pass the word around in minutes and can hurt a business, a business they do not own but they represent. if the owners do not check up on their companies and employees often, then the employees will drive down sales and service because there is no one watching them and checking on them. i have no photos because i do not want to go there and take a picture of the inconsiderate employee.
More Town Fair Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Town Fair Tire - worst service ever! 
- Town Fair Tire - lug bolts damage 
- Town Fair Tire - charging for services that come free 
- Town Fair Tire - I will never go back
- Town Fair Tire - double charging 
- Town Fair Tire - pathetic store
- Town Fair Tire - 2 new tires and air pressure sensor
- Hankook Tire - I am complaining about my tire which got burst
- Town Fair Tire - alignment issue, now tires are weqring out with less than 30k on then 
- Town Fair Tire - damage tires