Towards Job.com / SMS spam

India Review updated:
4.4

This site somehow got hold of my mobile number and now I get unwanted text messages from them. sometimes they send me 4-5 message per day and at all hours of the day/ night. I even got messages at 2:00 AM!! I have complained on their site and requested them to remove my mobile number e from their database but to no avail.
Sh

Comments

Sa
  11th of Mar, 2008
To make significant contribution in an environment, that provides opportunities for Professional growth & increasing responsibility. More importantly, working harmoniously in a team to bring forth the best from self & everyone
Ph
  20th of Jun, 2008
Dear Sir,

Simply without proper information I am receiving the alerts, And also in the site there is no such information available. This is absolutely waisting my time.

Regards,
philip.
To
  14th of Jul, 2008
Hi All,
I would like to mention one thing very clear. We (http://www.towardsjob.com) are not doing any kind of spam. We send job alert to the registered users in our site. We are not sending any unsolicited sms or email. If you are getting any unwanted sms please sms "LEAVE towardsjob" to 567678. Please email me if you find any other problem. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regards
Towardsjob.com
Sh
  14th of Jul, 2008
###!!! That's what the comment from the company is. I haven't even been looking for a job for 2 years now and I certainly didn't register to receive job alerts via sms from any site. Towardsjob.com must have got my number from a list and started sending irrelevant sms. And they don't even provide a unsubscribe or even a 'contact us' link on their website. How will anyone ever know how to contact them or stop receiving sms from them. Wish I was in US, would have sued the company to extinction then...