Totoec Technology Co., Ltd. / Money paid, product not received

1 China Review updated:

I have sent money to them for my order but they denied the receipt of the money. I have checked and confirmed with my bank and their bank that the payment has been received by them, but they still deny any payment received.

After investigating and reading from forums and websites about similar scams, only then did I realized I have been scammed. These scammers have similar characteristics. Note that they all are from Shenzhen/Fujian, China. Their sales persons are mostly girls (disguised). They work almost 24/7 to hunt. They will claim that they are different from other companies and genuine. They are also nice in advicing you to be careful of scammers when they actually are the scammers.

Scammers are also competing with other scammers to hunt for victims. So, they will lead you to think that other companies are scammers and they are different. Almomst all of them are certified by Alibaba.
This company claiming to be Genuine and Certified by Alibaba is not genuine at all. They are scammers!
A few of my acquaintances also got scammed by suppliers found in Alibaba.

Alibaba.com is the center of scammers. Scammers and victims are gathered in this website and Alibaba is doing nothing to really certify suppliers but protecting and nurturing scammers because they are Alibaba's source of income. Scammers are certified by paying an amount of money to Alibaba.
Even if the scammers company is closed, it will open again using other name by paying Alibaba money. Alibaba will be more than happy to certifying them again. By repeating this process, Alibaba makes more money.

In conclusion, define Alibaba's stream of revenue.

Comments

• Wi
      3rd of May, 2009

Of course there are genuine and legitimate suppliers in Alibaba. But what about those scammers in Alibaba? Is Alibaba doing anything to stop them? Everybody knows Alibaba is not doing enough to stop them because fact is, scammers are also Alibaba's income streams. Congrates on your successful venture. I have tried my luck in Alibaba quite a few times, all failed. Cheers.

• Pr
      16th of May, 2009

I have also transferred money to the same concern for 1000 products... but they have send only 85 numbers and now they are not replaying to my mail or in CHAT or in PHONE...

This company is a fraud company...

Please don't try TOTEC and ABAUSBFLASHDRIVE.

The above two are company names...

• Wi
      16th of May, 2009

I feel sad for your experience with them. I have to mention another fraud activity conducted by them, which is they sell fake products. All USB flash drives are fake and modified capacity. This company is certified and protected by Alibaba. So, they will exist for as long as Alibaba (the BIG boss) exists.

2nd of Mar, 2011

I too was ripped off by Totoec. They took me for 11, 000 and they are very skilled scammers. They sent me a product proof
    for my order and even emailed photo's of the products packaged and ready to go- I've been doing business in China for approx 2 years now and have always had honest, reliable vendors. Any suggestions on what I can do?