TotalVac.com / Terrible Product/Terrible CS

1 United States

I wish I would have done a quick search for totalvac.com before making a purchase from them. Their website looks legit and they talk about "shop with confidence, " but don't buy that bull from them. I purchased a floral looking central vac tube cover for the hose in my house. They showed a picture of a nice padded floral patterned house. What I received form them was a hose cover...that was solid BLACK with grey/white speckles on them. It seemed like it was an inferior product that was produced years ago that over time, the pattern had come off. I emailed them about the problem and they sent me a shipping label for USPS. I emailed it back and haven't heard from them in 3 weeks. What I don't get is that the hose cover was in a clear bag, so I would think they could see that the fabric looked like crap! If I could find my usb cord, I'd upload a picture for it. To hear back from them, it takes several days. I think disputing the charge with American Express is going to be the easier thing to do. I've never done that in 15 years! What a pain. Stay away from them.

Bi