TotalCleanse / Order I did not receive

United States, California, Tulare Review updated:
I too was a victim of the Total Cleanse Scam. I spoke to my bank who said they get calls everyday about this company. They did say I could file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, which I did. There number is 202-326.2222 or www.ftc.gov to file a complaint. A lesson learned not to give out your credit card number to anyone you don't know.od3e5

N  17th of Nov, 2008 by

TotalCleanse - advised not yo use by DR.
27 Bermuda Lake Dr
Palm Beach Gardens
Phone: 561-91-6910

I am unable to use this product according to my physician. I have not opened it and would like to return the bottle to you. Please advise. DO NOT send me any more of this product.
I would appreciate a return e-mail. Thank you.
N  20th of Nov, 2008 by

TotalCleanse - have not yet received and needed to cancel trial and to stop any further action on my account.
total cleanse
127 nw 13th street suite 4
baton raton
Phone: 1866-320-0038

have yet to receive do not!!!i repeatdo not!!! want products.my order number is(339300).please do not take monies out of my account.there will be consequences(will be speakingwith my attorney).the number for cancellation is not in service.that is bad business!!!
N  1st of Dec, 2008 by
have tried to call and get no response to cancel shipment
A  11th of Mar, 2009 by
I learned this lesson the hard way...Never ever try any product that offers a "free trial" that you only paying shipping costs on it. Once they get ahold of your debit/credit card info your account wil be charged & usually at ridiculous price for stuff you didn't authorize. The only I was able to stop that was to have my bank reissue me a new debit/credit card & of course cancel the other.
I had 1st tried reaching the company by phone to no avail. I finally was able to reach them by getting the phone # from my bank statement. Upon reaching Customer Service, they were unable to cancel the so-called account & when asked didn't know who I could cantact to do so! Unbelieveable!! (It seems a lot of these bogus type companies are based in Ogden, Utah.)