Total pillow / budget savers

1 FL, United States Review updated:

After ordering total pillow I received call from A LADY, WHO TRANSFER TO A MAN THAT WAS TOO EAGER TO GET ME TO ACCEPT
$1 OFFER FOR COUPONS BILLED TO MY CARD, THAT I COULD CANCEL IF I WASN'T SATISFIED. I REPEATEDLY TOLD HIM I WASN'T INTERESTED IN ANYTHING EXCEPT THE PILLOW I ORDERED. I DIDN'T LIKE THAT HE HAD MY PERSONAL INFO AND FELT LIKE HE WAS SCAMMING ME AND WAS HASSELING ME, WHEN I TOLD AT LEAST 10 TIMES NOT TO SEND ME ANYTHING AND THAT THERE HAD BETTER NOT BE ADDITIONAL CHARGES ON MY CARD.

Comments

• La
      Nov 23, 2010

I had ordered the total pillow and got more than one call harrassing me to purchase something else within hours of putting my order in. They also put more money on my card then they were supposed to. Getting ahold of someone in almost impossible. What do you do. Don't order from this company. If you do your looking for a headache.

• So
      Jan 08, 2011

I was scammed by the total pillow website. You are asked to enter your credit card info before you ever see your order total. By the time you do see your order total, they have already charged your card. I mistakenly assumed I would be able to give the final yes/no after getting to the end of the order process. If I was allow to say yes/no, I would have cancelled the order. The total price was too high and not clearly explained until it was too late.

• Sc
      Mar 30, 2011

Don't by Total Pillow - poor quality, hard as a rock, smaller than shown on TV. Two days after I ordered Total Pillo, I got a call from a man claiming I'd get $100 in free gas coupons and that I'd be subscribed to some discount service for a monthly fee. "Look for the envelop and call the number in the letter to cancel." He wouldn't take "no" for an answer. I researched it and found out the company is Membership Services: 1-800-475-1942. I called them and actually got someone helpful who assured me I would not be charged or contacted again. We'll see about that...

• Lc
      Aug 02, 2011

Among the worst mail order experiences I have had. Tried to cancel my order immediately after placing online (once I realized the exhorbitant s/h costs - website never gives you view of full order before finalizing) and was told it had already shipped and no way to stop it now. The rep told me to return it unopened and all money would be refunded. When I sent it back, they mailed me another shipment! When I returned this one, and followed up with another phone call, I was told that I'd recieve a refund for the product, but not the $36 in S/H. Unbelieveable! I don't have time for this!!!