total petroleum company / Clarification about Offer Letter

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Hi Sir,

I have received an offer letter for the Post of ASenior Accountant at Daker Senagel. Address is given as
Mr.Robert Peter, Unit 21-56 San Daker Senegal state, Zip code Daker Senegal.Pho No .+[protected]. They offered me the job without any interview or test.

My Phonoe No is [protected]

Kiran Chandramohan k

Comments

• Qu
      6th of Jan, 2008
    total petroleum company - advance money for processing of visa documents
    total petroleum company nigeria

dear sir i did recieve a oofer of employement as an emergency physician in nigeria with total petroleum company ,nigeria.the company has offered a handsome salary and other benifits .now recently they are asking for 1800 USD FOR PROCESSING MY VISA AND OTHER DOCUMENTS AS WORK PERMIT in advance should i proceed further or not kindly inform meanyone.

• So
      5th of Mar, 2008

Hi, I have received same offer letter to work in Senegal as a senior supervisor. I have been offered a handsome salary and benefits also. I have asked the company that how can I get work permit and residence permit. Still waiting for their reply. Some one, please guide me also.

Thanks.

20th of Oct, 2009

hi dear all
    dont believe in this company
    its totally fraud and they are seeking for money by giving us temptation offer.
    actually there is fake consultancy and they are earning our money by giving is dream,
    dont believe in this please