total loss department / poor/rude customer service

I recently recieved a call from an employee named Terry at the Total Loss Department. Terry called me on 10/31/07 at approximatly 3:40 pm. At this time Terry asked me to make a payment. I proceded to tell him the situation and how it was being taken care of. At this point I was rudly interrumpted and told not to talk. When I asked to speak to a manger he told me you are speaking to me. If I "a wells fargo customer" asks to speak to a manger I expect to be transfered to a manger. At no time does a Wells fargo employee have the right to tell me not to talk, I am very dissatisfied with the service I recieved from Terry. He was very unprofessional, and I will be expecting follow up on this complaint. If this is how I am going to be treated when dealling with wells fargo I will no longer do buisiness with this company.

Comments

3rd of Sep, 2008

The same thing has happened to me multiple times also with several depts. This is the solution i would suggest because it worked for me:

-File a complaint with the BBB in San Francisco
    -I am sure that most people already knew that. But, when this happens WF will assign a dispute resolution rep to you after the recieve the complaint.
    They do a much better job of weeding through the stupid patch at Wells Fargo. You have to be very agressive when dealing with theses idiots.

-File a consumer complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.