total loss department / poor/rude customer service

United States Review updated:
I recently recieved a call from an employee named Terry at the Total Loss Department. Terry called me on 10/31/07 at approximatly 3:40 pm. At this time Terry asked me to make a payment. I proceded to tell him the situation and how it was being taken care of. At this point I was rudly interrumpted and told not to talk. When I asked to speak to a manger he told me you are speaking to me. If I "a wells fargo customer" asks to speak to a manger I expect to be transfered to a manger. At no time does a Wells fargo employee have the right to tell me not to talk, I am very dissatisfied with the service I recieved from Terry. He was very unprofessional, and I will be expecting follow up on this complaint. If this is how I am going to be treated when dealling with wells fargo I will no longer do buisiness with this company.

Comments

Ch
  3rd of Sep, 2008
The same thing has happened to me multiple times also with several depts. This is the solution i would suggest because it worked for me:

-File a complaint with the BBB in San Francisco
-I am sure that most people already knew that. But, when this happens WF will assign a dispute resolution rep to you after the recieve the complaint.
They do a much better job of weeding through the stupid patch at Wells Fargo. You have to be very agressive when dealing with theses idiots.

-File a consumer complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.