Total Leather Solutions / inferior workmanship

1 Deer Park, NY, United States Review updated:

This company based out of Deer Park, NY is a disgrace. I originally thought i was dealing with the original co. Total Leather Care ( who was great !, but they are now The Leather Solution in Baldwin, NY ). The deceptive way this co. presents itself as total leather solutions should be criminal . They have one technician i eventually found out after asking for another more skilled one to come out and redo the original repair. I asked not to send out the tech . covered in tatoos, very scary. The owner john was very pushy and i never did get my problem solved . I am now filing papers with the Suffolk County court . Beware of this company.

Comments

• Un
      10th of Mar, 2010

Had a similar experience with that company, very unprofessional and only 2 people working there, they make themselves out to be bigger than they are. Terrible work, color matching was way off.

• Ip
      2nd of Oct, 2010
    Best Best Advice +5 Votes

I am really shocked to hear this. I have been using them for years and have been extremely happy. They have redone a couch in our living room and multiple chairs in our dining room. John has always been very helpful and patient.

• Zb
      10th of Oct, 2010

These guys are great. I have no idea what these people are talking about.

• Li
      10th of Oct, 2010

I've used these Total Leather for years for our non-profit.They are a small company but always given us great service. They have always been helpful and helped us come in at budget with great workmanship. John has always been professional and courteous.

• Ey
      9th of Dec, 2010

These guys are great. I have no idea what this person is talking about.

7th of Apr, 2011

lisalatch and z bear posted their positive comments on the same day ?? Sounds like the company is shilling their comments . Go and visit their "facility" and make your own decision.

• De
      19th of Apr, 2011

Terrible color match, felt like sandpaper . Destroyed my furniture! Never again.

• Ar
      8th of Dec, 2011

Their only "technician" is moving out of state and i'm sure the company will go out of business after December 2011, if they stay in business i'm sure it will only last a very short time . The owner has NO leather repair/refinishing skills. Beware!