[Resolved] Total Gas & Power UK / To check authenticity of job

5 England, Surrey, United Kingdom Review updated:

Dear Sir,
I have been offered employment opportunity as a trainee Engineer at Total Gas & Power UK (Registered in England - No. 2172239 )
I have attached the file as a proof. I want to know that this offer is genuine or it's just a scame.
Plz inform me at my email adress [protected]@hotmail.com
Regards

• Resolution statement

Nobody answered to my queries and later i realized that job offer is simply fake. ...

Comments

• 20
      6th of May, 2010

Be careful of anything UK!!

• Ni
      20th of May, 2010

Registered in England - No. 2172239
    Bridge Gate, 55/57 High Street,
    Redhill, Surrey RH1 1RX
    United Kingdom.
    19 May 2010

Dear Boris V.Nikator,

We are delighted to notify you that we have carefully reviewed and assessed your resume/CV together with your responses to our questionnaire and after due considerations and assessments, decided to employ you for the position of Human Resources Assistant in Total Gas & Power, United Kingdom.

(text)

Yours sincerely,

Aberle, Edwin G.
    Hiring Coordinator
    Total Gas & Power, United Kingdom.
    Phone: 0770 002 2508
    Fax: 0871 503 4928

Shall I trust to this letter (there were 3 more letters before employment letter)?

I want to know that this offer is genuine or it's just a scame.
    Plz inform me at my email adress [protected]@bk.ru
    Regards

Redhill, Surrey RH1 1RX
    United Kingdom.
    28 June 2010

Dear Prakash Subramaniam,

We are delighted to notify you that we have carefully reviewed and assessed your resume/CV together with your responses to our questionnaire and after due considerations and assessments, decided to employ you for the position of System Tester and Analyst in Total Gas & Power, United Kingdom.

(text)
    Yours sincerely,

Aberle, Edwin G.
    Hiring Coordinator
    Total Gas & Power, United Kingdom.
    Phone: 0770 002 2508
    Fax: 0871 503 4928

Can I trust the letter
    Pls inform me at [protected]@mflex.com

• Sp
      20th of Aug, 2010

hi, may I know if you have checked the authenticity of the above? please advise. thanks

• Ti
      13th of Sep, 2010

Hi,
    I called the hiring department of the company, not the number mentioned in the email but the number i found through the site and they told me that they know that someone is abusing their name and asking people for money at the end by the filling the fake visa form.
    this is the number from the HR department of Total Gas and Power:

+441737275600

and they said that, they don't have any email interview and they mentioned in their website that employees have to be called by one of their colleges and interview in person to get the job.

hope you won't get full the same as I did.