Total Focus Professional Photography and Video / Scam artists!

1 Ft Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18883970230

This company is so bad that they recently change their name from photo video network. If you google photo video network then you will read all the bad reviews. Before our wedding we were promised a certain package that included the wedding pictures and video. On the day of our wedding they called my wife and told her that they were in the area and they could come a little early and take some pictures. My wife agreed and after we arrived back from our honeymoon we called their office up and we were told that we would have to pay an extra 800 dollars for the additional 2 hours. And when we finally were invited to the office to discuss our video and pictures, we got the classic bait and switch. they tried to force us to pay another thousand dollars for the deluxe package and that our package included the older photo album that wasn't in style anymore. We insisted that we wanted what we paid for and this apparently didn't make them happy and they told us it would take 12 weeks to get the pictures and video. Our wedding was in July and finally in January, after numerous unanswered calls, i finally got through to someone there at the office and he told me the pictures would be ready in a week. 2 weeks later we received a letter in the mail saying we had to pick the pictures up immediately or we would have to pay a storage fee. So i go to pick up the pictures and once gain they continuously try to upsell me more products and they won't let me leave until i do. I finally bargained them down form 500 to 100 dollars. Anyway, like i said, type in photo video network and read all the bad reviews. They all say pretty much the same thing. DO NOT USE THESES GUYS!!

Comments

3rd of May, 2008

Amazing, I went to school with this guy. What a jerk. Nobody could stand him then and it sounds like he is no better now. Does anyone else remember him? He always went by his full name "Joel Blake Wooten". What an idiot!

• El
      12th of Aug, 2009

I got married in 2007 its now 2009 and I'm just getting my pictures I have 750 photos and there are only about a hand full of my husband and I alone in the pictures...the rest 745 have family and friends in the pictures...this company is horrible they are a rip off..and will get you for you money...DONT USE THEM PLEASE...BE CAREFUL..!!!

• Ka
      14th of Nov, 2013

Couldn't be happier to see this company is out of business. Married in 2005 and to this day, all 3 of our DVD discs skip. We were over-promised and under serviced. We didn't skimp on package and regret we didnt choose another to handle the most precious event of our lives. Finally Karma...that all I have to say