Total Credit Recovery In Behalf Of American Express / manager's unprofessional way of conducting business
Today I receive a call from Alexander Cidimoco of Total Credit Recovery in behalf of American Express. He is a manager from this collection agency and was demanding payment immediately or he would contact my employer and anyone else he knew from the bank I worked for. He had private information regarding my employment even how much I got in my bonus this year; as well as private information on my mortgage and financial situation. I tried to talk to him put he just proceeded to yell at me and demand that I pay this bill immediately but I had already made an agreement to make a payment on the 31st which was only 2 days away and he wasn’t letting me communicate that with him. I was trying to explain why I was in the situation that I was in but he said he didn't give a damn why I couldn't pay and hung up on me. When I called him back he said if I continued to call he would sue me for harassment. I tried to contact AMEX to informed them how this company was doing business in there behalf and should not be overlooked because I've been a good customer for years and because my bank account information was stolen and all my money was being taken out of my account without my permission I wasn't able to pay my bills. I even offered to send him the police report and bank statement to verify this he said he didn't care and I better get his money right now. AMEX couldn’t help me all they did was give me another number from that company which guess what was the direct number of Mr. Cidimoco.
I understand that certain people need to be tried this way in order to get their money but I don’t think this is ethical nor should be expectable that these types of collection agencies working in their behalf. AMEX is well knows and is such a large well know and admired company they shouldn’t do business with such low tactic companies such as these. They will give them a bad name.....
More Total Credit Recovery In Behalf Of American Express Complaints & Reviews
- American Express - canceled card with no notice 
- American Express - debt collection 
- American Express - interest rate increase 
- Your Centurion Card - fraud 
- American Express - penalty for paying bill early 
- American Express Travel Related Services Company - my card 
- American Express Travel Related Services Company - customer service, zero help! 
- American Express - credit card/ my account was closed without my permission
- American Express Travel Related Services Company - american express - car hire mileage [ref: 180222-004261]
- American Express Travel Related Services Company - trip id: 2471-8267; return flight