Total colon cleanse / scam

1 WA, United States Review updated:

I have been ripped off. Even after I cancelled any membership or trial offer. I quick called and the representative assured me I would be removed from the membership. I have now been charged and have recieved no shipment. I have heard other sad reports. There has to be some way to stop this. I feel very violated and abused. To other companies that have reptutable businesses this should be a concern for them too. It hurts alot of business trade online. I have also posted a message on Oprah because I thought it was somthing she endorsed. I would not imagine her being a part of something so underhanded. that Acai berry edge and Colon XR is bad news.

El

Comments

• Gn
      16th of Jun, 2009

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with us. Did you order our Acai Berry Edge and return it to us with-in your 30 day money back guarantee period? We would like to help you. Please contact us again and explain your situation to us. We might be able to offer you a monetary refund depending on your personal situation. Below you will find our terms and conditions, that are with the 21 day free trial on our Acai Berry Edge. This might explain some questions.

We hope to hear from you soon. Our number is 1800-595-4670. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 10pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Sincerely