Total Cleanse / CANCELLATION NUMBER CAN'T GET THROUGH

TOTAL CLEANSE CANCEL [protected] CAN'T GET THROUGH.

THE NUMBER BELOW WAS SUCCESSFUL FOR ME.
[protected] I HAD TO WAIT ON HOLD FOR A BIT, AND PROVIDE MY ORDER NUMBER, BUT I WAS ABLE TO CANCEL IN TIME.

La

Comments

• Ca
      18th of Nov, 2008

I've tried calling the 1-866-320-0098 number but I keep getting the message that it has not been assigned. I tried the 1-800 number you posted but I keep getting disconnected. I'm trying to cancel this order but I don't know what else to do.

• Vi
      19th of Nov, 2008

Call 1-888-582-8080, got through this morning & was able to get order cancelled & credit card refunded. Good Luck!

• Li
      24th of Nov, 2008

the 800 number is no longer in service, how did you get that number to cancel?

• St
      26th of Nov, 2008

What a MESS! When I received the product I called the number on the paper to cancel and the guy I talked to gave me the number for the Acai Berry stuff as well...that was the first week in November. I just looked at my bank statment yesterday Nov 25th and was charged 78+ for the total cleanse stuff...WHAT THE H@#!. After looking online and calling about 6 different phone numbers I did get ahold of someone at 800-903-3002 (its some global pharmacy place) and they told me they would put in a request to refund my card...we will see! I needed my order number as well...

I wish everyone good luch!!

• Tr
      4th of Dec, 2008

After trying to get through to them for two weeks and getting disconnected after one ring I finally got a different phone # with the 2nd charge to my account within 6 days. try this #866-938-4832. They say it was cancelled, we will see.