Total Cleanse / CANCELLATION NUMBER CAN'T GET THROUGH

United States Review updated:
TOTAL CLEANSE CANCEL [protected] CAN'T GET THROUGH.

THE NUMBER BELOW WAS SUCCESSFUL FOR ME.
[protected] I HAD TO WAIT ON HOLD FOR A BIT, AND PROVIDE MY ORDER NUMBER, BUT I WAS ABLE TO CANCEL IN TIME.
La

Comments

Ca
  18th of Nov, 2008
I've tried calling the 1-866-320-0098 number but I keep getting the message that it has not been assigned. I tried the 1-800 number you posted but I keep getting disconnected. I'm trying to cancel this order but I don't know what else to do.
Vi
  19th of Nov, 2008
Call 1-888-582-8080, got through this morning & was able to get order cancelled & credit card refunded. Good Luck!
Li
  24th of Nov, 2008
the 800 number is no longer in service, how did you get that number to cancel?
St
  26th of Nov, 2008
What a MESS! When I received the product I called the number on the paper to cancel and the guy I talked to gave me the number for the Acai Berry stuff as well...that was the first week in November. I just looked at my bank statment yesterday Nov 25th and was charged 78+ for the total cleanse stuff...WHAT THE H@#!. After looking online and calling about 6 different phone numbers I did get ahold of someone at 800-903-3002 (its some global pharmacy place) and they told me they would put in a request to refund my card...we will see! I needed my order number as well...

I wish everyone good luch!!
Tr
  4th of Dec, 2008
After trying to get through to them for two weeks and getting disconnected after one ring I finally got a different phone # with the 2nd charge to my account within 6 days. try this #866-938-4832. They say it was cancelled, we will see.