Total Cleanse / total cleanse phone number

United States Review updated:
4.45
Help!!!

does anyone have an accurate phone number that i can call to cancel the total cleanse before i have more charges on my credit card?
i have been trying the [protected] number but have not been getting through. just keep getting a busy signal.
Lo

Comments

Lj
  13th of Nov, 2008
hey lori, i had the same problem, only i caught it before those crooks were able to draft my account. well, i cancelled my credit card/ debit cart and ordered another one. you should speak with your bank or credit card company & notify them of the fraud, i'm sure they can get your money back & stop the charges. after recieving my product, i just wanted to learn more about the product & ran into this website full of complaints from people with the same problem, that's how i ended up shutting my card down before they got me. i don't know what happened to all the other comments that were posted on the board. one other person said they had cancelled their card & i followed. there were comments on her from 13 days ago until 11-1108, which was when i found out. i even posted a comment, now i don't see it, seems kinda fishy. one lady said she finally spoke with somebody, but it ended up being a residetial number in canada this is defiently a scam!!! so know that y'r not alone, hope the info was helpful, & goodluck!!!
To
  13th of Nov, 2008
The same thing happened to me. The 1-866-320-0038 does not work. I had to cancel my debit card and get a new one. Really a pain in the butt! I never even ordered the Total Cleanse but I did order the Acai Berries, but was able to cancel that. They don't work either.
St
  14th of Nov, 2008
okay so i also had the same problem...so i did my research and found on a site that the number is (800)903-3002 its another company. so i asked them when i called if they did total cleanse and they do and my order was cancelled. hope this helps.
Je
  18th of Nov, 2008
I have the same problem, I tried both numbers and niether of them worked! I really dont want to cancel my debit card! Any advice?
Pa
  19th of Nov, 2008
I am on hold now with the 800 number of the Phcy/shipper of this product. been on hold 10 minutes. I hope to cancel. I got a confirmation number to cancel the Acacia Berry but you never know when they will try to hit your account again, I will call my credit card company and see what they advise.
I will attempt to get a cancellation number from Total Cleanse.
I'm afraid to even take the product now will probably throw it out. The network and Oprah and whatever other TV stations need to be contacted not to push.
Wa
  19th of Nov, 2008
If you need to cancel Total Cleanse, calling them will not get it done, the phone number is fake. What you can do is go to this link sflnutrition.com and get on a live chat and cancel your order/trail. Make sure you check your e-mail for confirmation before you exit the chat, and make sure you e-mail the chat to your self before you hit close. If you got charged see if they will credit you the fees (ask for a manager), I found the link before my 14 days were over, so i have no experience with them crediting fees back. Good luck and I hope this helps.
Co
  19th of Nov, 2008
It's a bunch of crap if you ask me, I tryed the number they gave me and it did not work either. I sure am glad I found this site, or I would not have known.
Ki
  23rd of Nov, 2008
I can't believe I was duped by this company as well. I have been trying to cancel my account for weeks now. As a matter of fact, I never received my sample trial to begin with. After 5 days of not getting anything, I have been calling relentlessly, and the number does not work. Today, I got a charge on my account for $78.84. I will be trying the 1800 number given above tomorrow. If they do not reverse the charges to my account, all hell will be broken loose.
Li
  24th of Nov, 2008
Thank you "Wayout" - I went to the link that you posted and had a live chat with a representative. I am so grateful that I found this. The attendant cancelled it, but it was like pulling teeth to get a confirmation number from her. Eventually after asking 3 or 4 times, she gave me the confirmation number and I emailed the chat to myself. I was told by the attendant that I would not be charged the $5.00 shipping for the free trial as that was cancelled as well. So no free trial, but that is OK, I will go to my local heath food/supplement store to find a cleansing product.
De
  24th of Nov, 2008
I just went to the site sflnutrition.com (as suggested by a previous post) and cancalled my order. It seemed to work - hopefully this will stop. I cannot believe this happens. I also called my credit card and they informed me that I can dispute the charge and but if I cancel my card they can still charge it - that is making me so mad.
Ru
  26th of Nov, 2008
i had this same problem and i talked to my credit card company and they adviced me it was best to cancel my card so i did. what a drag it can be to be with out it but i wont allow these people to take my money.
Ja
  26th of Nov, 2008
Hey Guys,

I too had the same problem.. its seems there is a LOT of people in our situation. That's a LOT of phone calls, probably killing there system. I found they have changed some things on there website such as the live chat (which i used to cancel) and miraculosly there now is an email address on the contact page support@sflnutrition.com. Hope this helps. Seems like our complaints are paying off!!

Jay
Ci
  27th of Nov, 2008
Well, after trying at least 12 times calling the number on the bottle, I finally got into a "holding" mode and after 10 minutes I got a live person and cancelled. What an unprofessional company this is! I know now that it's important to read the really fine print. You also need to watch out for it's "partner" product, AcaiBerry. This too has the same terms in fine print, but I tried the number first before trying it to see if it was easier to get through and it was.
Ma
  5th of Dec, 2008
I just got through to total cleanse, took a month, on 1-786-554-2446. It rang right away and actually talked to a live person. I was on hold for 30 minutes but worth it. I have also cancelled my card number and filed a complaint with my bank. If this doesn't do it I don't know what will!
Al
  5th of Dec, 2008
I too discovered an $89.31 charge to my debit card and another just today for $78.00. After reading the previous complaints I also noticed most were stating they had no phone numbers, I have several that I will provide here! 1. total cleanse 17-ph # 1888/899-2048, 2. this number is for a $78.84 charge that appeared and was declined today, 1888/582-8080. Next, the Fit Factory phone number is 1800/660-8489 and the phone number for zaCCNNutra is 1888/692-8352. I have been contacted by my banks fraud department and my account has been closed as of today and the fraud department will further pursue charges against these companies. Additionally, my account has been charged several time the first for $44.95, and then 29.95 twice and now for $89.31 and $78. 84 I am in the process of dealing with the 78.84 charge and I will pursue legal action, any and all remedies available to me! This is Criminal and I will NOT stand for it!
Al
  5th of Dec, 2008
Further comment to the person stating Total Cleanse can not be cancelled; Wrong! Make them and any of the others aware of the fact that the banks Fraud Department is involved in the Unauthorized Charges on your account. I cancelled mine and got the person name I spoke to along with the cancellation confirmation number and my instant refund confirmation number. However, this was done over the phone and because they are criminals they will not send you a confirmation email. That's Okay with me as long as they amount goes away and does not reappear. I am also going to pursue chares. To think this all occured from ordering a Free Trail Item! What a Mess and Nightmare. The lady I spoke to for the Total Cleanse 17 her name was Dee, and she tryed to tell me she understood my frustration, I just 'lite into her' and No you don't, and my banks Fraud Dept. now has the situation. I encourage anyone with charges still out there to involve your banks fraud department.
Sm
  5th of Dec, 2008
When I saw the charge today I right away googled the name of the company and found this website. I right away contacted my credit union and had my card cancelled. I can not afford to endure all of these charges that are a fraud. I tried to call the company and a recored said there was a 49 minute wait...well hell I guess so with all of these complains. I wont have a debit card for 7 dys but i also wont have to deal with this crap any longer. I also learned a lesson to never order "free trial" anything off the internet again.
Lo
  29th of Dec, 2008
I'm not sure if you have been successful reaching Total Cleanse yet but I was able to get through with another phone # provided on my credit card statement. Beware though it states that it's a child support agency when you call it and the person who answers the phone won't explain why. The phone # is 866-938-4832. Good luck :)
Mi
  19th of Feb, 2009
Hope this helps,

I ordered all three of the "miracle (if used together) weight loss products" which are the following:

1. Acai Berry Edge
2. Power Flush 500
3. Wu-Yi Tea

I read about and ordered these products through the following webside:

I got them in the mail and today I called and successfully cancelled my trial period offers. The following phone numbers are where I got ahold of the customer service reps for all three products:

1. Acai Berry Edge: 1.800.595.4670
-I spoke with a woman named Torri & she gave me a cancellation code to put on my products and send back.

2. Power Flush 500: 1.866.211.5887
-I spoke with a woman named Gladyl & she just gave me a cancellation code.

3. Wu-Yi Tea: 1.866.449.5567
-I spoke with a woman named Karen & she just gave me a cancellation code which was also the same as my order # so we'll see if this one works or not.

Good Luck!
Lg
  26th of Feb, 2009
They got me, too - charged j~$160.00 within two days to my account - I filed a claim with my bank and they've posted the money back while they investigate. Canceled my card and they are sending a new one. How are these people not in jail with all the info on them?