Total Cleanse / Scammed by Total Cleanse

1 GIC Shipping Department 134 NW 16th Street Suite 1Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-320-0038

They charge your account for their product when they are not supposed to. The only way to get them to stop is by calling them and cancelling. The problem with that is the number is not real. I have called a million times and every time, it automatically hangs up. There is no way to get them to stop. This is a complete scam and I do not know how they are still getting away with it.

Comments

• Am
      27th of Oct, 2008
    Total Cleanse - took out 29.95 it should have been 5.95
    GIC Shipping Dept
    134 NW 16th Street Suite 1
    Boca Raton
    Florida
    Phone: 1-866-320-0038
    ebizprogram.com

When I ordered this product, it was for a 15 day free trial. I ordered on 10/16/08 and I have not received it yet and they charged me 29.95 instead of 5.95. I can not get in touch with these people. When I call the number, it has a funny busy signal and goes dead. I want to cancel, so I can try the cleanse and see if I want to order it again. They will charge the total amount in 15 days from date of purchase if I do not cancel. Well I can't cancel because I can't get in touch with them. I believe this to be fraud and they should be punished.

• Va
      28th of Oct, 2008

Yes I had the same issue after ordering with them, except that they charged me $88!! I was so frustrated because the phone number did not work, but finally i was able to et in touch with them through a live chat : http://www.ebizprogram.com/cpage.aspx?name=contactus
    Hope this helps!

• Te
      28th of Oct, 2008

I'm having the same problems can not get in touch with them no matter if you call a 100 times a day. I'm being charged for the 2nd time $78.84 and my first order was to be $5.95 for a 15 day trial period. Does anyone have a working number for these people or for Phentremine Civ-xR?

28th of Oct, 2008

my co worker is having the same issue. Please report back if anyone figures out how to deal with this!

• Al
      28th of Oct, 2008

I ordered a free trial of Total Cleanse and found out that I had to cancel within 15 days of my shipping order date. The only way that I found this out is because I also ordered a free trial of Acai Berry (14 Slim Tabs) and they charged me $90.00 because I did not cancel within 15 days. I tried to call them, but never got through. I had to contact my bank and they investigated it. The bank finally found a way to get through and cancel it, but they said that they had already shipped another order of Acai Berry (14 Slim Tabs). When I get that in the mail I have to send it back and get an Issue Check Number and then call the company back and give them the number. Then I should be refunded. (We'll see)I have tried to call Total Cleanse a million times to cancel by phone. The number never rings, it just automatically hangs up. I have cancelled the credit card that I ordered it with, but I am still worried that they may be able to charge me because I didnt cancel. There is no way to cancel, you cannot get in touch with them. This is a complete scam and i dont know how they are still getting away with it.

28th of Oct, 2008

I ordered this product last week and I am trying to cancel it before the 15th day comes. I was given the number 1-866-320-0038 and have not been able to get through. Every time I call someone hangs up. Is there maybe another number someone knows of that would be able to get through?

• Ca
      28th of Oct, 2008

Same thing happened to me, its been over 14 days since I ordered 10/10 and I cannot get a hold of them still! Does anyone have a wasy to contact Total Cleanse other than the number you guys are talking about? It does not even ring, automatically disconnects like it is not in service anymore! AHHH. I dont wanna be charged. I ended up getting out of Acai Berry one by looking at reviews of other complaints online, they ended up having 5 different numbers so I am hoping that Total Cleanse does also.

• Ju
      28th of Oct, 2008

i also ordered both Acai berry and total cleanse.
    i couldn't get to total cleanse had to call like 20 times and it finally got through. the trial period begins when they ship it so i was able to cancel without getting charged more.
    but acai berry already shipped the monthly order and charged me $89 and says they can't take refunds. i should try contacting my bank

• De
      28th of Oct, 2008

Try this site, it works and I got mine stopped. http://www.ebizprogram.com/cpage.aspx?name=contactus

28th of Oct, 2008

This is weird because I went to different websites and found out that 2 other products, Phentrmine Civ-xR and Total Pomegranate have the SAME exact address at Total Cleanse as well as their terms and conditions, THEY JUST CHANGE THE NAME OF THE PRODUCT! I'm sure other people have gotten scammed from those products as well. I'm going to try the numbers for their products tomorrow since they're closed now and hopefully they'll somehow connect to Total Cleanse.

28th of Oct, 2008

So if we go to that site and send a message, do we wait for a response in our e-mail account from them? How does that site work?

Also, it's weird because I went to different websites and found out that 2 other products, Phentrmine Civ-xR and Total Pomegranate have the SAME exact address at Total Cleanse as well as their terms and conditions, THEY JUST CHANGE THE NAME OF THE PRODUCT! I'm sure other people have gotten scammed from those products as well. I'm going to try the numbers for their products tomorrow since they're closed now and hopefully they'll somehow connect to Total Cleanse.

28th of Oct, 2008

These are the sites for those 2 products.

29th of Oct, 2008

I actually lucked out with that number. I called today and was on hold for maybe 10 minutes but lo and behold someone answered! They cancelled my trial period and they even sent me an email stating the trial cancellation. Now I was not so lucky with the Extreme Acai Berry 500 product. THAT I had to cancel my credit card and file a report through my bank...never again am I going to buy any sort of diet pills or anything unless I know that the product is from a LEGIT website/company!! Hope this is of some help to anyone.

• Ni
      29th of Oct, 2008

Total Cleanse Acai 500 is a total scam!!!

After 7 days I was finally able to get in touch with the people for Total Cleanse. I called from several telephone numbers and always was hung up on or disconnected. I would call during normal business hours and they would tell me to call back during normal business hours. Finally today I had my sister call from her job and we sat on hold for 25 minutes until a representative named Lee answered and I questioned the long wait times... HE said "They have a high volume of callers because of the popular demand for this product and he will let a superviser know."

How can we try something if it takes a week to receive and then another 2 weeks to cancel!!! I was very frustrated and angry. I learned my lesson. They need to be shut down!

I was able to cancel, but I am cancelling my card so that I do not have to deal with this ever again. I recommend you do the same and always always LOOK at the Terms and the Conditions!

• Tr
      29th of Oct, 2008

I called this number today and I was on hold for 30 minutes! Finally this guy comes online and i told him I would like to cancel my "free trial". I never receieved the prodcut...I hate the fact these companies drop names like Oprah, CNN, CBS????? So ridiculous...anyways, he canceled charge on my credit card. The interenet is geting scarier scarier in these hard times...next time I will go to the store and buy it!

29th of Oct, 2008

What number did you guys use to cancel Total Cleanse? I've been trying to reach them and haven't been able to get through. The number I used to cancel the Acai Berry was 1-877-615-4233. I was on hold for 30 minutes and the person I spoke to could've been the rudest person on Earth, but she gave me a cancellation number, so I have somewhat proof if anything every happens again. She also said I was still going to be charged the 3.95 for the free trial, which I was fine with, but it's been almost 2 weeks and I haven't gotten anything. I HATE THESE PEOPLE!

• Ti
      29th of Oct, 2008

I ordered the product on Monday Oct. 13th for a 14 day trial period that was to be shipped 3-5 business days, although after filling out the online purchase it said the delivery date would have been that following Saturday. Well I didn't recieve it & waited patiently before I finally I called the 1-866-320-0038 on Oct. 22nd & I was on hold for 15-20 mins before I finally spoke with a live person that claimed their warehouse was backed up & don't know when my order would be going out (yet they had withdrew the funds the day after I placed the order). I asked for an extention on the 14 day trial period since I haven't recieved my order & the guy said that the trial period would start on the day my order is shipped. Well I finally recieved my order Oct.23 & today is Oct.28 & I called numerous times to cancel my trial period & to my surprise there is dead silence on the line followed by a very fast busy signal. So now I must call my bank & let them know of the situation so they can stop any transactions with this company. From now on I will follow my gut feeling & do what I started to do. Purchase a $25 gift card & use it for online purchases that way they get screwed when they try to withdraw funds that aren't there.

• Je
      29th of Oct, 2008

I cannot believe this company. If you dont call and cancel, they keep charging you. Except every single time you call the number, it hangs up on you!! I am now finally on hold after calling probably 30 times in a row, but sitting here on hold for a half hour so far with not so much as a word from an actual person. This is fraud if I've ever seen it. I have not checked my statement yet, but plan to to make sure they didnt charge me extra as well.

• Em
      29th of Oct, 2008

I called the number that I got for total pomegranate and finally got through to cancel my Total Cleanse order. It took 20 minutes on hold but I was not hanging up until I got through. The number is 1-866-938-4832. I hope this helps some of you. I am so annoyed that I got caught up in this scam.

• Sh
      29th of Oct, 2008

i think this company is a fraud they call it a 14 day trail but buy time you get it its a four day trail and then u can't get though to them to cancel the phone keeps hanging up when u call so how do u cancel. i'll never deal with them again.