Total Bright/White Bright / Unauthorized Charges

1 IL, United States Review updated:

I am being scammed by Brite White, Avanced Wellness Company, and/or Total Bright and Profit Vault for additional charges. I initiall contacted this company thinking I was paying shipping charges only for these produtcts. After which, they access your banking account and charge large amounts and smaller amounts under various company names. I'm sure they are all the same company. Now I am being scammed with emails about weight loss from an email address called whitesmile. I'm sure this is the same company trying to steal more money from me if I order the weight loss system. I have not even received the product from Brite White yet and they've charged me $87.13 in additional to the initial charges for shipping. They sell other internet products and that's why they ask which product you're calling about when you contact customer service! I tried to cancel the Brite White deal and they told me I could only cancel online, and when I tried to cancel online with the info I was provided, the site was redirected and I couldn't get in to do it, and later my information I was provided to cancel the account was not even accepted. [protected]@gmail.com HELP!!!

Comments

• Sh
      Nov 30, 2010

I called Total Bright to inquire why I had not received my trial product. Since I had not yet received it, the Customer Service agent, Nick, extended my trial period by 10 days. As he is trained, and probably reading from a script, he was wrapping up the phone call. The call is recorded by them, by the way. They tell you this at the beginning of the call and you have to verify your email and shipping addresses. I then told him I wanted to cancel my membership. He then said that the trial extension could then not be honored. But my membership was cancelled, I was told there would be no additional charges to my card and I was given a cancellation of account confirmation number. I asked for the agent's name and his agent number and he gave me both. He then asked if the call was handled to my satisfaction and it was!
    I hope this information helps anyone who feels scammed by this company...

• St
      Dec 05, 2010

I had not even received my two "trial" shipments which were paid for immediately, when suddenly two more additional $87 charges appeared on my card statement. I could find NO contact info so I called my bank, Bank Of America and they actually had a phone number. The charges were sent through a "NOVAPAY Hong Kong" provider & cost me additional fees to simply have BOA process them since they were overseas accounts. I called and cancelled, so I thought! But today, (about two weeks since the nightmare started) there's another $129 charge additionally!!! The Bank of America employee was VERY kind and said she'd seen this before, alot. Now finally both my "trail samples" have arrived and it is VERY hard to see any CONTACT INFO. I wish I have researched Complaints Board BEFORE. Thank you for helping.

Dec 27, 2010

I never as to date received my trial shipment. Although I was charged for shipping and charged a membership fee fro $129. I called and Nick(the CSR) told me he could only refund me $29, but if I wanted to talk to the management, I would be waiving the $29 refund. I told him to have a Manager call me, which one did and she said there was nothing they could do.

This is BS, all companies have the right to reimburse monies that are not satisfactorily honored.

So, I lost $129 + 4.95 for shipping.