Toshiba Tos/a215s7422 / not fixed

City Assure (Circuit City)
I have a laptop that I purchased from Circuit City and after the 1 yr warranty ran out I was contacted by City Assure who offered to insure my computer for 3 years for $120. 9 months later my laptop fan started making loud noises and getting overheated to the point of making the plastic on the side get brittle and break off. I had to use Radio Shack as the drop off location because Circuit City is no longer around. I was told it would take 10 days to repair. I dropped off the computer on 6/24 and it was sent to the wrong location...I didn't get it back until 8/04. They did not fix the computer and said that I had obviously dropped or smashed something against the computer. I've never had a company that is a "service provider" accuse me of something like that before. I am now on hold with them (20 min) and will be canceling the remaining of my "warranty" with them. They have the worst communication and customer service skills that I have experienced. Be aware that they do go by other names with different companies.

Toshiba Corporation Logo Toshiba Corporation