Toshiba M800 / defective merchandize
I purchased a Toshiba Portege M800 on 11/12/08 I didnot take it out of the box until Jan 1'09. On 10/01/09 the harddrive crashed. When I took it into Best Buy they said they would run a diagnostic check and someone would call me back and let me know what the outcome was.
Two days later I called and was on hold for 45 minutes.
I finally called their head office who put me through to an associate at the store who told me my laptop needed repair. DUH!!! I said this was unacceptable, that the product was obviously defective and needed to be replaced not repaired.
I then called Toshiba and was told that yes indeed the product needed to be replaced but because I bought it at Best Buy that they should be replacing it.
I also bought a PERFORMANCE SERVICE PLAN, what a joke that is.
I am now taking my computer into a distributor to be repaired and am sellin g the computer as the crap I bought at best buy.
I will never shop at Best Buy again. I am sales rep for a small Canadian owned company and would never treat my customers that way. If I did I would be out of a job. I'm amazed this company isstill in business
More Toshiba M800 Complaints & Reviews
- Toshiba Satellite Notebook - toshiba notebook problems 
- Toshiba Satellite A135-s2276 - toshiba computers disregards lemon product issues 
- Toshiba - toshiba sucks! 
- Toshiba Satellite A210 - toshiba canada claims no responsibility 
- Toshiba / 40rf350u LCD TV - picture problem 
- Toshiba Corporation - television
- [Resolved] Toshiba Corporation - toshiba e-studio256
- Toshiba Corporation - refrigerator
- Toshiba Corporation - satellite radius p55w s/n 9e084897c
- Toshiba Corporation - toshiba laptop u920t