Toshiba Laptop / terrible customer service!
I bought this laptop toshiba m35x series. Got crashed 5 times in 3 years.Got hard drive replaced about a month ago. Now the warranty is over. System is down again,with a error message windows file missing.Got customer care which charged me 35 dollars to help me guide on phone to reinstall recovery cd. I agreed, but installation process failed in the fist step. Now I was told to take the computer to authorized dealer. They still charged me without giving me even the diagnosis. I am calling them for the last two days to refund me my money, each time I am put on hold for 35-45 minutes to talk to the case manager, but always get disconnected. Very bad experience with customer care especially when it comes to get the refund back.
More Toshiba Laptop Complaints & Reviews
- Toshiba Satellite Notebook - toshiba notebook problems 
- Toshiba Satellite A135-s2276 - toshiba computers disregards lemon product issues 
- Toshiba - toshiba sucks! 
- Toshiba Satellite A210 - toshiba canada claims no responsibility 
- Toshiba / 40rf350u LCD TV - picture problem 
- Toshiba Corporation - damaged toshiba fire tv - replacement
- Toshiba Corporation - fridge maintenance
- Toshiba Corporation - tech support
- Toshiba Corporation - electrical goods
- Toshiba Corporation - television has bad picture