Toshiba Corporation / fridge maintenance

1 Egypt

Unfortunate I'm traveling to contact Toshiba Egypt but they are not responding and till now they didn't call me back or respond to my written complaint that is attached below.
Thank you in advance for your response.
I'm writing to you to complain from the way and treatment I received from your team those whom supposed to take care and support Toshiba customers those whom supposed to pay more attention to their company reputation and my feedback is they don't care. I'm sure you can investigate So I'll brief you. On 9 Oct 2018 I've called your call center and registered maintenance request for my fridge and received the technician visit on 13 Oct and he confirm that my fridge need filter and recharge the gas. And he collect 100EGP as visit charges with receipt # 1226. He confirms that within 2 days maximum my problems will be solved on 15 Oct I received a call from your technician asking me if I'm available today and I confirm that this is Ok and I'm expecting him ASAP he ask for some one to carry his equipment to my apartment and I told him that building security might help him - but in my opinion this is not supposed to happened from your representative - he confirmed that he will call me back to confirm when he will come, But he dint.
On 16 Oct I've called your call center and registered complaint from delay in solving my request they called me back and confirm that technician will visit me on 20 Oct!!! I request to register complaint and to talk to manager but Ms Nada asked me to call 19319 again. I've called again and talked to Ms. Nivin asking to talk to Manager. But she confirm that the manager is calling another customer and will cell me back once he end his call. Unfortunate No One called me till this time.
Still waiting any response from Toshiba Egypt with this written complaint
Thank you for your time and sorry for the long email
Emad Saber