Tory Burch — return / exchange arrangements
I have made an order from HK but regrettably to find the size is not fitted. From website it mentions clearly - free return & we can ask assitance from Tory Burch shops in buyers' cities.
I asked for help from website on exchanging size of item or make a retrun, however be informed the unreasonable delivery cost would be charged at almost USD70 nearly half price of pants (when shipping cost was only USD18 in buying process), also no exchange arrangements for countries out of US. Then I sought for assistance from HK Tory Shops but staff advised it was an out season item thus no help can be offered!!! I am so furious on the replies!!! Should I make a research on items selling online if it is on season or not?!!
It's totally a frustrated and depressed experience for my 1st shopping with Tory Burch online store and totally ruin my impression with the brand!!
More Tory Burch Complaints & Reviews
- Tory Burch - terrible customer service 
- Tory Burch - customer service and poor product support 
- Tory Burch - horrible customer service 
- Tory Burch - discourteous and poor customer service
- toryburch.com - poor customer servic and poorly made bag
- Tory Burch - online shopping 
- Tory Burch - customer service
- Tory Burch - poor customer service 
- Tory Burch - terra thong sandals
- Tory Burch - flat shoes