Torque IT5 days on, still no response

1 Review updated:

I went to the Torque IT website on Monday the 5th of October 2009 to enquire about a certain course. I couldn't get the info on the site but there was an email address of one Mary Mokgoko, Microsoft Business Unit Manager. I emailed her my enquiry at 11:28 AM on the same day. She read the email 11 minutes later, I got a read receipt. I never got a response. I resent the email on Thursday the 08th of October 2009 at 12:37 PM, she read that on the same day at 02:50 PM, read receipt again.

I am yet to receive an acknowlegdement of receipt... Nothing. I have sent her the email again and told her that I'm reporting this to [Hidden Web Address] I just think this matter could've been handled better. All I needed was some info from Tourque IT. Must it take so long to get any response to a few simple questions???

Th

Comments

Sep 25, 2015

I have been waiting nearly 2 years for my ITIL v3 certificate from Torque-IT, Cape Town. My colleagues waited about 2 months for their certificates.The Accounts Manager seemed very unperturbed in the way they dismissed my request to deliver the certificate to my place of work . They demanded that the certificate be collected by ourselves. Very unprofessional.