Torn Apparel / Never got jersey that I purchased

1135 Robin DriveCarol Stream, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 630 289 7556
I purchased a custom Chicago Blackhawk jersey from Torn Apparel on July 19, 2008. I was told that it would be completed within a month and mailed to me. I have tried repeatedly to contact this vendor. Finally in September I was informed via a phone conversation that the jerseys from this event were being shipped the first of October. It now mid November, and I still have not received the jersey.
Gr

Comments

Ma
  17th of Nov, 2008
I also have a jersey on order but they keep telling me it is "going out Monday". I have heard that already 4 times. It is now November 17th and no jersey (ordered in July at Blackhawks Convention). I should have waited until the official NHL jerseys came out-at least I would have it by now...
Vi
  19th of Nov, 2008
I am in the same boat guys!!! I ordered my husband a Winter Classic jersey for him fo rhis birthday.

His birthday was Sept 12th. Now they Told me that the jersey wouldn't ship til October 1st and I was fine with that.

I also got him tickets to a game on Oct 15th and a zamboni ride with his b-day jersey. I thought it would be great business for them if he wore the jersey to that game while on the zamboni after the first period.

It is now Nov 19th AND still NOTHING!!! I think I am going to contact the BBB and report them. I have called a number of times and NO return phone calls. I already paid for the jersey in FULL!!!

I will NEVER get anything from them again!!!
Ja
  2nd of Dec, 2008

Torn Apparel - never received item after payment
torn apparel
1135 Robin Dr.
Carol Stream
Illinois

Paid for a winter classic 1/2 and half jersey supposedly limited amount made. order placed around middle of august, jersey was promised Oct. 1 and wasn't received. Gave them extra week before calling and they said they were waiting for a patch. it would be 2 more weeks. have been calling since. finally on Nov 24 my phone calls were returned and the owner said i would have it no later than Fri the 28th, that it was sent to wrong address. It's now Dec 2 and still have nothing. They don't return phone calls or emails.
To
  27th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
All customers received their Winter Classic jerseys in time for the game!!!81e8f
Ju
  17th of Aug, 2010
i ordered a jersey and craig promised to throw in a free youth one for our son's little youth tackle football league. after i got the jersey i paid for, he ignored all my emails regarding the free jersey. then, SIX MONTHS later, they charged my credit card for $189 for who knows what! they are sneaking and shady! now i have to fight w bank to get this erased!
Ji
  8th of Nov, 2010
Wow! worst customer service ever! I ordered a Rivers Jersey one month before the season started. On november 5th my card was charged $179 dollers. Once I remembered what the charge was for I called to check on the status of my belated order. I left a message no return. I waited a few days called again, mail box full!?! So In conclusion this company sucks! Cool product good CS before you order Once they have your money be grateful to get your product (which I have not) this guy is the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde of customer service!
Ek
  23rd of Nov, 2010
ordered a Stanley Cup jersey after the great plug on WGN TV. 6 months later nothing has been shipped. Only get excuses. I can not recommend. Wish someone would investigate. Thanks WGN!!!
Rc
  10th of Jan, 2011
I'm in the same boat. Ordered a jersey in July 2010 and January 2011, still have nothing to show. I have contacted the States Attorney's office to file a complaint.
Sh
  2nd of Mar, 2011
I also ordered one of Stanley Cup jerseys after seeing them on WGN...still nothing!!! I'm so sick of them not answering/returning phone calls or emails, it's pathetic! The only emails we get is when Craig lies and promises another date that we'll have them by. Last email i got said EVERYONE would have them by the end of February...it's now March 2nd, still nothing. I've called and emailed and big surprise, no response! Awful business!!! And i contacted WGN again and they don't seem to care either!
Sh
  15th of Jun, 2011
Same boat here! Ordered the Stanley Cup jersey after seeing it on WGN. Craig has sent several emails and STILL NO jersey! It is almost a year later and I have nothing to show for the money they cashed! I have filed a BBB complaint and I am sending a complaint into the Illinois Attorney General. SCAM ARTISTS! If you can't supply a product do not advertise it!
Lx
  21st of Jan, 2014
I have been WAITING for 4 years for a 2010 Stanley cup 1/2 & 1/2 jersey after seeing it on WGN news. I ordered and PAID FOR 2 jerseys. Only received one of them and they won't refund my money for the other one. I sent info to BBB and nothing came of that. DON'T EVER ORDER FROM TORN Apperal; Craig is a BIG FAT LIAR. I even provided 'proof' to him that he never refunded my money and then he put me on his 'block' e-mail so now my inquires after 4 years come back. So, I inquire on LinkedIn and he can't refuse them on there. They are SCAM artists. Lets say he only filled 1/2 of the 1, 000 jersey's he promised, just image how much of OUR money they STOLE. When I have time I am going to print all correspondences and send them to the Attorney General in Illinois; maybe they can do something for all of us!