topstar-herbal / Unathorized charge on credit card

1 GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 239 494 4875

I am unaware of even ordering this stuff---I do not have it and want the charge and the Foreign Transaction Fee REMOVED!!! The company answers by a tape and you hit #1 to talk to a customer service manager. I held one time for 20 minutes and the next time for 7 minutes and never a human voice came on!!
What do I do now.
I did talk to my credit card person and they are aware of the company and what they are doing but I have to ask them to cancel my contract (of which I know nothing of) and credit the charge to my account. How can you do that if they do not answer the phone????
ginger p. kemp

Comments

To
  5th of Jul, 2009
topstar-herbal - CREDIT CARD OVERCHARGE

I purchased item for $25.00 trial (onetime only. Then they took $101.38 s for nothing. i have cancelled my card because another amount was pending.Pleasecan you try to stop these rip offs. they do not respond to emails I HAVE SENT APPROXIMATELY 12 Emails. Thanking you nThomas B Adams .thomadadams8@sctelco.net.au. Australia

Do
  7th of Jul, 2009
topstar-herbal - Embezzled Money from my Checking Account

Withdrew monies from my checking account ($82.35) after I ordered a Trial Offer of Acai Elite for $5.95. Wouldn't return e-mail with address, where I could return merchandise.