Canada Review updated:
I have just become another victim of this acai elite weightloss pill. I had an instant message that popped up on my computer and it said it was from my friend who had tried these pills and lost weight. Well i figured if she can do it so can I. So I clicked on the link that was there and came to this website advertising these acai pills. And they even had on there that Oprah Winfrey and Rachael Ray used them. Well I ordered them and they came in the mail, with no information on them and no reciept. I happened to email my friend and ask her about them and she knew nothing about them, hadn't even heard about them. Well right then and there i should have realized something was up. Then yesterday I received my credit card bill in the mail and noticed that i had been charged $6.73 at the end of may and then on June 15 i was charged $93.20. And then i have another $102.00 charge that i have no idea what company that is from. I havent even used my credit card in over a month. to top it off i still havent received any thing else but just this little bottle of pills, and there is no way i am paying close to $300.00 for a bottle of pills. So i contacted my credit card company, they are going to investigate it, and i told them to cancel this credit card, and they told me this company can still charge my credit card because it was a pre authorized payment. I really dont think this company should be able to do this and i would really like to get some legal information on this. If there is anyone out there that could help me that would be great. Thank You

N  7th of Jul, 2009 by
Billing for products not ordered
N  15th of Jul, 2009 by
go to the sellers website and read the terms and conditions. It should be all spelled out for you. you should have received something for the 6.73 (which was S&H), after that you should have gotten something for the $93.20 and then the $102. Usually it takes them 5 to 7 days to receive or ship. they usually ship first and bill 3 days later. if you haven't received anything dispute the charge w/you card Co. stating you didn't receive the product. Make sure you call the seller to cancel any future shipments(keep your cool) and get a cancellation #. Hit me up if this doesn't help.
A  16th of Jul, 2009 by
I too have been victim to Top Star Herbal Acai berry scam. I received an IM from a friend promoting their site and stupidly place an order. I received one small bottle of Acai berry tablets but discovered the friend had had her address book stolen by the site and the IM was not genuine. That made me angry enough, but since then there have been TWO massive payments taken from my account by this company and I have received NOTHING from them. I have cancelled my credit card but my bank inform me somewhere in the small print I have unknowingly signed upfor a prescription charge and so it is not their responsibilty to recoer the money.

This should NOT be allowed. I cannot find the firms website or an e-mail address to complain. The bank have given me the companies phone number but as I live in England I have no desire to pay for calls to the U.S.A to complain. I've read the phones are not answered anyway. No surprise there then. This is so upsetting and disgusting they can get away with nthis sort of scam. If anyone knows what to do about it, please let me know.
A  4th of Aug, 2009 by
I am going through the same experience with REZVELITE company
They have sent me 3 brown envelope packages no return adress no price forms or billing forms just the plain envelope and £97 on my credit card every month I have visited the site to cancel on several occasions with no luck at all
I have talked to the bank & they have replied there is nothing they can do
I am a 70yr old pensioner what can I do to stop this merry go round