[Resolved] TopResumeresume writing service

I think they use a computer program to write the resumes, no people involved. Completely ignored the information in the on boarding questionnaire, including examples of my target job description: Credt & Collections Manager.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in New York, NY I have an extensive background, skills & experience. I got a 1 1/4 page resume (and cover letter) for an Executive Assistant!!! Go figure. This piece of junk doesn't qualify for an entry level job in any area, let alone a top management position. Who wrote all those glowing reviews for the 86% satisfaction rating they claim??

• Resolution statement

• TopResume Customer Care's Response, Jan 17, 2017

Hi there, We appreciate you reaching out with your honest review and want to assure you we'll get this taken care of! If you could please provide your full name and email address in a direct message to us on our Facebook page, a customer support rep will respond right away. Thank you.

Ms