Toppers Spa / Non delivery on gift card

1 United States

On Wednesday, February 11, 2009 I called to purchase a gift card for Valentines Day Gift for a full spa service at a cost of 320.00. The girl told me that it would be mailed that day and that I should receive it on Thurs but probably on Friday and at the latest on Saturday. I agreed as I would have the opportunity to pick up the mail before seeing my girlfriend. The certificate never arrived and I was embarrassed on Valentine's Day thanks to their incompetence. I called on Mon (President's Day ) and couldn't get anyone. I called on Tues and talked with 2 girls the second one promised that she would call me right back. Again it didn't happen. Finally on Wednesday morning I called again and got not answer but 10 minutes later I received a call from a man at the Spa who asked if I had checked my credit card to see if the charge was on it. I had not checked at that time and he said he was going upstaeirs to check on it. I then checked my credit card company and in fact the charge had appeared and was charged on Wednesday as thought. Frank then called me back and said that they would ship it out today Wednesday Feb 18. I hung up and then thought it over and called back because of all of the embarassment that I had already suffered. He agreed to cancel it but I will never recommend this company to anyone ever again.

Ur