Topix.comthis is the most disgusting site on the internet

This is the most disgusting site on the internet. The forums are unmoderated so libel occurs and they make a profit off of it. Teenagers are often attacked, innocent law abiding citizens are often called pedofiles, accused of drug use, and if you are a Christian prepare to be offended because there are some disgraceful things said about God. This site is completely disgusting and something should be done about it.

Is

Comments

• 1s
      Feb 08, 2011

I agree.

• 1s
      Feb 08, 2011

Topix totally abuses the first amendment. Libel and attacking one another is not what the framers of the Constitution meant. I am sick of the first amendment being abused by cowards.

• Kn
      Mar 06, 2011

If the comments on Topix are a cross section of peoples views in the US then this is truly a sad day for the human race. I think it's time people where held responsible for their on line comments.
    Thomas Hemeon
    Canada

• Mm
      May 25, 2011

there needs to be something done about this web site, anyone interested contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com and lets hire legal advice together and sue the site and shut them down...

• Mm
      May 25, 2011

lets get together and take legal actions against this site e mail me at [protected]@yahoo.com because of this web site we had to close our bussiness of 3yrs. due to personal attacks made by ex employee that amde false statements about our family. so contact me please and lets put an end to sites like this

• La
      Jan 12, 2012

then don't use it if it as you think it is it might be another 4-chan so stay away from it

• He
      Jun 24, 2012

Topix is proof that our nation is plagued with hatred and complete disregard for our fellow man. i've seen crazy in my life... but the people that engage in the online harassment, defamation, libel, and cyberbullying on this site... take the cake. the site needs to be taken down or reformed so that these people can no longer abuse their first amendment rights at the expense of others. it's no less painful than a physical attack.in fact, I believe it is worse because at least physical wounds can heal and you can (in most cases) see who is attacking you. it is awful!!!

Please sign my petition to make topix abide by the law or take the site down on change.org... and send your story to [protected]@gmail.com so that I can publish it at www.topixenemynumberone.blogspot.com. if we all speak up together... we just might be heard.

Http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3a%2f%2fwww.change.org%2fpetitions%2fthe-president-of-the-united-states-either-make-topix-abide-by-the-law-or-take-the-site-down%3ffb_action_ids%3d3570186252199%26fb_action_types%3dchange-org%253arecruit%26fb_ref%3d__uwqykjrrxn%26fb_source%3dtimeline_og&h=taqhoqx6s

• Vo
      Apr 16, 2016

Number to call [protected]

• Mi
      Sep 24, 2016

Nobody makes you read it and i'm sure they're just a bunch of kids on a sugar high. my question is this, why would you go to, and put so much faith into, a site that disgusts you so much.