Tophattervarious jewelry and watches ordered

I ordered several items from your company ie Top Hatter as the products viewed were desirable only to realize several of the items were not as represented and some of very cheap, sub standard material. I have been trying to get rid of the junk by returning them but have been unable to get through by phone. Consequently, I will not be victimized any longer by shoddy and garbage products represented to the contrary. Your return system totally sucks

Ja
Jul 27, 2017

Comments

• Do
      Oct 09, 2017

I have sent 3 notices to Tophatter and was notified that Tophatter received my message & would respond to me as soon as possible. Tophatter has not responded in over a MONTH and I now KNOW TOPHATTER NEVER WILL. I have paid for items I have NEVER received and NOW those items DO NOT SHOW UP ON MY ACCOUNT AND ITEMS ORDERED EVEN THO I PAID FOR THEM.

• Do
      Oct 09, 2017

ALSO! Items have been charged to my TopHatter Account that I DID NOT MAKE. I received a phone call from Wells Fargo about suspicious activity with Tophatter and I was asked IF I made 2 purchases, one for $16.00 and one for $7.00. I responded by saying NO! Then I sent TopHatter an inquiry about "those purchases" & I have yet to get a response and this was on September 25th, 2017. Today it is October 9th, 2017. I WAS notified on September 25th that my message WAS RECEIVED AND THIS IS ALL I HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED OF! NOTHING ELSE!

• Ka
      Dec 13, 2017

Im reading the reviews and now I'm terrified that I'm not only out of product (that i ordered and paid for )that were never delivered to me nor to any place with my city block. I am now positive that I will be another victim that will not get their refund. Saddened by this lesson. Never again. Shame on you Tophatter.