Tophatterno refund issued

This company is a joke!! I requested a refund on 2 substandard items.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Lithia, FL I was granted permission to return but wasn't sent link for return shipping label so I paid the return postage and provided tracking number but got denied refund because I didn't use label the sent me!!
They did not send link for return shipping label!!
I hate tophatter and hope they get shut the funk down!!!

• Updated by Ghiagirl, Jan 31, 2017

Totally ridiculous! I cannot believe that my refund is not going to be issues because of a stupid shipping label I paid out of pocket to return the item because sender did not send me a link for a shipping label so I paid for return shipping I also paid to have it brought to me and I also paid for the item and I have not got the item anymore nor am I getting a refund your company sucks ###

Gh
Jan 24, 2017

Comments

• Kr
      Jan 30, 2017

exactly what happened to me!!! This is a bogus company. Never do business with them. Even Pay Pal doesn't recognize this entity.

• Co
      Feb 01, 2017

That's exactly what happened to me I requested a refund they told me your buyer will email you a return label I have yet to receive a return label it's been four days and they want me to return the item by February 4 I'll be damned I'm not paying for shipping and then on top of that they're not going to give me my money back so I'm reporting them to the Better Business Bureau