Toperfect.com / Custom ordered handmade paintings

1 Review updated:

I ordered a painting on Toperfect.com and finally received it, it’s cheap and looks good, but why do I still claim Toperfect guys and give bad reviews? They said that will finish a custom made painting in 4 weeks, but it’s delayed totally 5 days!! I asked Toperfect.com for full refund, they explained something like holiday-delay and only refunded 10%, I’m very very unhappy!!! Toperfect guys said 4 weeks and 100% satisfaction guaranteed, you must do it! I’m unsatisfied now, you should make me happy!! You didn’t make me 100% satisfied, so you must give me 100% refund!!!

Ge
Mar 21, 2016

Comments

• Li
      Mar 22, 2016

You're just kind of a butthead, aren't you...?

• El
      Mar 23, 2016

Overbearing, really.

• Ro
      Mar 24, 2016

I bought an original cowboy oil painting on Toperfect.com. The painting arrived and the artwork is great. The frame is damaged a little at the back. It was obvious that wood crate was damaged during shipment, but my 83 year old father signed it. I claimed to Toperfect.com and provided photos upon their request. Then DHL contacted me and verified this, the express said that it will take 15-30 days to finish the claim procedures. But in a week, we got the refund of framing cost 100% from Toperfect.com. In fact, the frame was damaged only a little and we can still use it. But the guys gave us full refund. This my reviews of Toperfect.com: I want to thank Toperfect.com for their good customer service, and the artist really did good job for my cowboy painting.

• Da
      Apr 15, 2016

I don't think George nice people. I was a customer of Toperfect.com, from my experience, their artists are very professional. I inquired a few vendors before made order of canvas collage, Toperfect.com is the only one who really knows art. And when I receive my oil painting, it's done fantastic, so I think they're good guys.