Topchoicedigital.com / Fujifilm Finepix S2000hd / Customer Service and shipping

Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-849-1272

I ordered the Fujifilm FinePix S2000hd from this website because they had the best price and I paid for 2 day shipping to have it by Friday October 10, 2008. The original order was placed Tuesday night October 7, 2008. Instead of processing the order they said they needed to confirm the order so I called in. When I called in they were trying to upsell me on a battery pack and charger because they noticed I did not order one and I should have for this camera. If I wanted them I would have placed it in the original order. After I declined it she told me that the order is processed and I will receive the camera by Friday October 10, 2008 which was great otherwise I was going to cancel the order. My original digital camera had broken and I needed a replacement by Sunday October 12, 2008 for a wedding I will be doing photography for. Today is Friday October 10, 2008 and no camera. I got an email stating that the item had just been shipped and the scheduled date is Tuesday October 14, 2008. I had spend all that extra money for better shipping for no reason at all. Now I am out the money and can't purchase it at a store for about $50 more but its a necessity to have. Now I have to resort to my other manual camera for the wedding which will work but I can't see the results till later which for wedding photography, thats not a good thing. I wouldn't recommend purchasing anything from this company because of the attempting to upsale you on other products before your order is shipped and because purchasing better shipping turns out to be a waste of money. Poor customer service, slow response times, delayed shipping... why would anyone else want to bother.
Wa

Comments

Dr
  2nd of Dec, 2008
DID YOU GET THE PRODUCT???