topbridaldress / quality

I onced ordered a wedding dress from the topbridaldress. I have read some people said that sometimes they can't finish the dress with high quality. so I'm verry worry about my dress. Fortunately, when i received the dress, I found it is vey terrific and exactly meet the demands of mine.
I have heard the company is a wedding dress factory and their dresses are not original, they make the dress according the pictures show.
Becides, they can also make the dress according to the customers own size.
The customer servise is also wonderful during the process, she will make sure all the order information is correct then will they make the dress, and they ship the product for free.
I really appreciate all of these things.

topbridaldress

Comments

• Di
      13th of Dec, 2010

Becides, they can also make the dress according to the customers own size.
    I really appreciate all of these things.

22nd of Dec, 2010

I ordered a dress custom sized for my sister to wear at my wedding. I have to say I have never ordered a custom fit dress over the internet before .
    The customer service replied all my questions and even helping me decide on the colour . When I got the dress, I'm so excited. it was beyond our expectations! It looks gorgeous! The dress fit her perfectly .