TopBerryColonHealth / Unauthorized Charges

SWM Laboratories
Phone: 866-955-4110 or 866-949-0138
I had wanted to get the 2 week trial of the AcaiBerryDetoxifier. At first I thought I was requesting a free 2 week sample but after seeing an autoship for 87.13 I called and cancelled my account with them. However...now nearly a month later...I see another autobilling for a different product called TopBerryColonHealth...and the phone number brought me to the SWM Laboratories Customer Service...but the reps there say they are not affiliated with the product. There is no way I can cancel this different product as the phone number it give on my bank statement takes me to SWM Laboratories, and I have never once received any email conformations of any of these products or accounts.

I have never even heard of TopBerryColonHealth until I saw it in my bank account statement...and when I called to cancel it they told me the only account they have for me was for the Acai Berry Detoxifier and that my account was previously cancelled. I told them about the TopBerryColonHealth and they said that is not one of their products. I told them the phone number listed in my bank statement is their number...they said they will pass it along to higher authorities and investigate it. So...in the mean time how am I supposed to stop these blind-sided auto billings from occurring??? I can't afford to have hundreds of dollars vanishing from my account each month without me even knowing about it!

N  8th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
The same thing is happening to me, I just looked at my account and there where three different amounts taken out, one for 83.18, 2.00, and 1.97. I was not told about these at anytime. Once I received the product I called and called it so this would not happen. I am not at all thrilled with this. I am on hold with customer care right now, and the first thing she said to me was that they were not the ones to take it out, and when I told her they were the ones that are on my account she took my name and ask me for a product number, which of course I don't have because I don't have the product right now. I was told to call again when I got it and they could give me a r something number and sent it back, then I would get my money. I should not have to wait since I never order the product in the first place.
A  8th of Apr, 2009 by
this is a duplicate of my problems what a rip off this needs to stop what can we do
A  9th of Apr, 2009 by
This same thing happened to me. I am fighting the unauthorized charges with my credit card company!
A  10th of Apr, 2009 by
Me too!! Exactly the same. This company needs to be shut down. I'm calling customer support for the third time, thanks for the tip on calling my credit card company.
N  14th of Apr, 2009 by
I saw this email address within the "terms & conditions section" on the free trial sample website. billing@fwnlabs.com

Not sure if it will help but its worth a try.
A  18th of Apr, 2009 by
Same thing has happened to me. The website doesn't exist as stated by April.
A  19th of Apr, 2009 by
Just found the charge on my bank statement. I will be seeing what they have authorizing the charge that was the same amount $83.18. I am very upset and cannot afford to be charged for nothing. Hope someone finds a way to do something. Did any of youyou have an international transfer charge?
A  19th of Apr, 2009 by
To concerned lady where did you find a phone number. I don't find anything to contact anyone
N  26th of Apr, 2009 by
I definitely agree, this product is a RIP OFF!!! I called the 1-866-949-0138 number (press #3 to speak to a represtantive). I was charged for the product 83.00, as well as finance chareg $13.00, I cancelled the account but have to resend the next bottle that is being shipped to me. I was told by a customer service rep that once they receive the bottle I would get a refund back. This is really unfortunate, and has left a sour taste in regards to any promotions on the internet.
N  26th of Apr, 2009 by
Close your Account.. that is the only way to stop these charges.. claim them all as unauthorized... As long as they have your current credit card number, THEY WILL NOT STOP CHARGING!! My credit card company says they have had nothing but problems with this company... THEY WILL NOT STOP, "canceling" your account, does not work...CLOSE YOUR CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT NOW!!!
N  16th of May, 2009 by

TopBerryColonHealth - unauthorized shipment
SWM Laboratories
Phone: 866 955 4110

I ordered a free sample of acaiberry supplement. When I was charged for this I called and cancelled. Then this month I get a bill for Topberrycolon health. I have never heard of this product and certainly didn't order it. They charged me $83.18 for something I never asked for or desired. I definitly want this cancelled and reimbursed. Barbara J. Lahr
A  20th of May, 2009 by
All this happened to me, only I got charged and got no product. I was told that wasn't them that billed me. Is this the product that got so much attention on the famous talk shows? It is for sure a BIG RIP OFF..