TopABuy.com / BEWARE-TopABuy

1 Greenbrier, TN, United States Review updated:

Ordered boots in December. Received MIS-MATCHED boots. Sent back to company. Company sent email stating they had received the boots and apologized. Agreed to refund my money OR send me a matching pair. Since 02/25/2008 - I can not get a reponse from the company.
I have picutres of the mismatched boots and I have every email correspondence between them and myself. I have made a report with my bank today. Please be very careful if you choose to save a few bucks and order from this company.

Comments

• Eb
      1st of Aug, 2008

Hey, topabuy.com got me too. ordered and paid for uggs through paypal on debit card, never ever received boots!!! pls dont do the same... they never reply either.

• Ka
      1st of Aug, 2008

strongly agree, ordered boots for my wife they never arrived either, feel stupid, was too good to be true.

• Da
      10th of Aug, 2008

I had received topabuy's boots they are genuine Ugg boots, they are beautiful. I'm very pleased.

• Ka
      13th of Aug, 2008
    TopABuy.com - Failure to deliver and not refund money
    TopaBuy.com
    England, Greater London
    United Kingdom
    www.topabuy.com

Also agree not to buy from www.topabuy.com - have been waiting since July for my uggs, they say on their site they have re-funded the money but they have not and refuse to respond to my e-mails. Clearly there are some lucky people out their how have their order - I am one of the many unlucky ones who have been scammed out of their hard earned cash by this fraudulent company.

• La
      14th of Aug, 2008

Did you pay by paypal? If so, the refund money may be in an account with paypal and you would need to access your paypal account and request the money be transferred to your bank. This is what happened to me when a vendor refunded a sale and it took a month for me to figure out where the money was.

• De
      20th of Aug, 2008

I to have been told that topabuy.com does no longer have an account with paypal and therefor paypal has my money, which they do not!!! so i have lost my money and no boots!!! I am disgusted they can keep on trading and stealing lots of peoples money.

• La
      21st of Aug, 2008

Why not? I buy a ugg Sundance 2 from topabuy so cheap and very comfort. I love it.

28th of Aug, 2008

i have received my cardy ugg boots today within 2 weeks from topabuy.com they are fab and would definetely use them again no complaints at all

28th of Aug, 2008

hi received my cardy ugg boots today within 2 weeks of ordering from topabuy.com they are fab and chuffed with them great price 2 no complaints at all would definetely use again

• Ge
      10th of Sep, 2008

I BROUGHT MY DAUGHTERA PAIR OF GHD ON THE 25TH JUNE, FROM TOPABUY. I RECIEVED THEM WITHIN 2 WEEKS, WHEN SHE TURNED THEM ON DIDN'T WORK. PHONED GHD UP AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE COUNTIFIT. IT WAS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT, AND MY DAUGHTER WAS VERY DISSAPOINTED. I HAVE EMAILED TOPABUY MANY TIMES AND HAVE NOT RECIEVE ANY REPLY.

• Pi
      27th of Sep, 2008

My uggs were there in 2 weaks.
    They look real, and they fit amazing.

• Co
      27th of Sep, 2008

topabuy.com is a joke. do not order from them. the ghds are fake & wouldnt suprise me if the ugg boots are too. my ghds were dirty & literally broke. please just whatever you do dont order off them!

i knew it was too good to be true. :

1st of Oct, 2008

1st of Oct, 2008

No. I'm pretty sure they're authentic. A friend of mine bought a pair of sand Sundance from there and she's really happy with it.

12th of Oct, 2008
    TOPABUY - Pink ghd
    TOPABUY
    China
    topabuy.com

I bought a pair of Hair Straighteners from Topabuy. They are fakes, and I have contacted then several times by email. They have not even bothered to reply to me. The starighteners that were purchased are also faulty, and the paint on them has started to come off, had they been genuine GHD irons then it would not have happened.
    Please could you help me??????

• St
      8th of Nov, 2008

I ordered uggs from topabuy on 11-1-08 .I received them on 11-7-08 and they were real uggs. VERY PLEASED!

• Ym
      1st of Jan, 2009

ok i ordered classic tall chestnut genuine uggs from topabuy for $86 and i got them within 5 days topabuy is not a scam!

17th of Jan, 2009

I bought ghd's from topabuy.com for my daughter. They seem to be working okey, but when i tryed to register with ghd, the serial number was not recognised, hmmm, a bit of a con.

• Gi
      25th of Jan, 2009

I placed an order with topabuy in early Dec and received 2 pairs of uggs one week later. they were real, I was pleased. I placed another order which took two weeks to arrive. The boots seamed real also, except they didn't fit. Sent several emails to topabuy to make an exchange, but never got a response. Then I noticed their website didn't sell uggs anymore. Now they do have uggs on their site, and the payee is paypal instead of alertpay (which is what I used). I never heard back from topabuy. I was able to exchange the boots at an Uggs store - for the same size. Never understood why the topabuy ugg boots didn't fit. I just won't mess with that site again.

29th of Jan, 2009

I purchases a pair of Hugg boots and GHD's in October for Christmas presents for my daughter, they came within 2 weeks and the Huggs were great.
    However the GHD's didnt work and were scratched.
    We emailed them and they said to send them back (cost me £14.00) and they would send a new pair out.
    I have never had them, they dont reply to emails and now it seems their web site is down. Its now been 8 weeks since i sent them back. I have now logged a complaint with my credit card company and they are going to try and get my money back.
    I WILL NOT BE USING TOPABUY AGAIN.